• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demon's mappinghideout.

this is my one D:
IMCJDgW.png
Whole OT folder, could be 100s of Real tibia servers in there each having hundreds of monster xml and more.... Search for OTBM and post it x)

Whole OT folder, could be 100s of Real tibia servers in there each having hundreds of monster xml and more.... Search for OTBM and post it x)
Naw, it's all otbms in there but it does contain about 400mb or so of other people work :)

Keep bringing the oldies :) I refuse to map in newer client and yours often bring me good inspiration :)
I actually try to use some new sprs, but as they look THAT HIDEOUS most of them arent even useable, thus wont even be used. Can't force upon myself to use them in a mappiece x)
Found a handful of SPRs worth using though ~

I remember some of these pictures :D I hope you will try the new sprites and merge them with your way of mapping. It will be very intresting and something to look forward too :)

you no author this MAP: you only re map from 8.6 ...
12.png

11.png

I can confirm this as I was speaking to him when he started the thread :) tho it seems like he went under the ice again :)

Back