• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Demontorrent Changed Name to Dhem Starkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
2dqvpyh.jpg

Omfg.. to start off why are you looking side ways? Is it because your cheeks are that fucking fat? What the hell do you have in them? Why are the lights off? PFF, and why the fuck does your shirt say EAT? AND LAST, your brown as fuck and your hair sticks 5 inches in the air just like your boyfriend Lappa. This picture really makes me laugh :D HAHAHAHA, you look rediculous

Evul Striker, every1 laught at you, no1 like you, isn't time to turn off tibia and try to get some friends in rl life?

Evul Striker, every1 laught at you, no1 like you, isn't time to turn off tibia and try to get some friends in rl life?

stop copy what i say polish penis lover noob ;<

- - - Updated - - -

2dqvpyh.jpg

Omfg.. to start off why are you looking side ways? Is it because your cheeks are that fucking fat? What the hell do you have in them? Why are the lights off? PFF, and why the fuck does your shirt say EAT? AND LAST, your brown as fuck and your hair sticks 5 inches in the air just like your boyfriend Lappa. This picture really makes me laugh :D HAHAHAHA, you look rediculous

http://otland.net/f490/post-your-real-picture-dont-act-badass-flame-my-threads-191447/ look at my thread has a picture of u bitch pls ;d

and im wearing a EA7 = Emporio armani top it dont say fucking EAT you canadian retard LOL something u cant afford dont be jelly bro ;(

Last edited:
this evul kidmust be a br lol

all he can say is "server dominado, server dominado " :D

i want to know why br´s are so stupids anyway :D

you piece of shit put a photo of yourself that you look like the quasimodo(The Hunchback of Notre-Dame) and want to call somebody stupid? SHUT YOUR MOUTH LOL

2585dzk.png

YES IM BR DEAL WITH IT HUEH UEH UEH UEH UEH UEHU HEU HUEH UEH UEH UEHUE

^looooooooool AAHAHAHAHAH DAT PICTURE PLX DONT MAKE ME LAUGHT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Last edited:
Demontorrent RL pic, btw ur shirt costs like 0.01€
View attachment 21095
ginger donator plx

Who are you to talk what a shirt he supposed to wear? If he like it let him wear, doesn't matter how much it cost? Are you so rich that u have to use play tibia whole days and write shit over here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back