• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demontorrent Life Thread ~ Imma Get Alot Of Hate!~

Demontorrent

Reaction score
Welcome To Demontorrent's Life Thread. It's a late start but here we go!

My current EQ, Level/Skills, Mounts/Outfits!
1ry9zb.png

Advance To 200 In Inquision Hunt!
33u3khl.png

he only got full mage because he got some kids to play his ot and hacked there accounts and one of them was logged out in my house with my ferumbras hat on show.

when i started mine i already had pics ready this is so boring dude get more pictures you're on like 10 hours out of the day you have time to click a button?

But he's right tho (about your thread).

Its 1 fucking day old, chill out kids. I know you're all friends just trying to troll like little faggots..

- - - Updated - - -

After PK Made ScreenShot!
241pi1k.png

Hunting Inquision Bosses With Flann Skywi and Chi Chi
atvx.jpg

You're the one who has to chill, I don't even know them (Tali etc.) and I'm not here to troll just saying that what tali said (that ur thread is kinda boring) is truth.
Anyway, Good luck & upload more PIC's ;D

Lol you really have a big mouth.. but you wouldn't say that in rl would you?
Of course i would i live off kids like you that have anger problems keep blaming everyone else for your problems
Omg he also put a picture of red skulls and white skulls so interesting why no pictures of killing them or the bodies because you ran outta thais as soon as they died...

Tali , im not sure who left vent crying like a baby , you or Demontorrent cuz 2 brs attacked you .
Don't post stupid comments again , you can find a video if you are interested , we made picture for fun and u flame ? gratz kid

Back