• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demontorrent Life Thread ~ Imma Get Alot Of Hate!~

12 people* you guys are a useless guild you quit on your team thats why i left besides you have a arguement with a diffrent person every day warning to everyone who joins prepare for immaturity from chi chi spam flaming trollling etc. anger and getting blamed for every problem by demontorrent and the rest are just prudes.

Of course i would i live off kids like you that have anger problems keep blaming everyone else for your problems
Omg he also put a picture of red skulls and white skulls so interesting why no pictures of killing them or the bodies because you ran outta thais as soon as they died...

You mad bro?

Tali , im not sure who left vent crying like a baby , you or Demontorrent cuz 2 brs attacked you .
Don't post stupid comments again , you can find a video if you are interested , we made picture for fun and u flame ? gratz kid

What are you gonna do if he does post stupid comments again? Huh, pussy?

if you dont know who i am then you have 1000% bought that character because i know 100% you got the ferumbras hat from my house because gm hani logged on your account after and gave me the 15kk you stole from my house.

It's true.. and how am i supposed to take pictures while in action? That's why i make movies. Please don't be mad..
Anyway i just took redskull today from pking so thats gonna be in the next video.

New Advance! Missed the Message im sorry!
1zm0zu8.png

- - - Updated - - -

MY LAST PK Action Video! Voices of Flann and Demontorrent!
[video=youtube;OLTKMGBiPG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLTKMGBiPG4[/video]

sneaking bots great movie when does it come out in imax? OR theaters near you?

Last edited:
Everyone here must realize demon is a 15 year old kid that is clearly bi-polar, he can not take any criticism even if its constructive. Don't blame him blame his parents for raising an ignorant child!

Lol how did i know my thread was gonna get this much hate? You are clearly all too "G" for this fucking game so go keep shanking mafuckas on the street where you think you are hard shit. I'm 15, you have been 15 once too. But being 15 and playing a game is better than being 25 and being hooked on it because you can't get a job now all of you can just stfu and leave if u aint got anything to say other than the same shit over and over again. Truth is, you all just desperately want something and i'd like to see you ingame go take skull on me for whatever reason. Go make your teams.

- - - Updated - - -

Just wondering how that looks fat to you? Hahah you didn't upload a photo so you must feel insecure. Just fuck off if you got nothing to prove..

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway.. got red skull again killin faggots like you guys that i got a grudge on.
9htdv6.png

I have Red Skull but it isn't stopping me from hunting! :)
Hunting Warzone With Friends; Flann Skywi, Chi Chi, Side Effects, Snickarn, Lord Gargamel!
120ma8h.png

Another Hunting Shot!
1xz0ns.png

Level 203!
xpmrdj.png

Level 204 With Rs Equipment? x'D
15x8xtc.png

Level 205!
f9mu08.png

Level 206!
14cbsr6.png

Level 207! Ended hunt here because Snickarn had to log off :p
9jds1e.png

Lol how did i know my thread was gonna get this much hate? You are clearly all too "G" for this fucking game so go keep shanking mafuckas on the street where you think you are hard shit. I'm 15, you have been 15 once too. But being 15 and playing a game is better than being 25 and being hooked on it because you can't get a job now all of you can just stfu and leave if u aint got anything to say other than the same shit over and over again. Truth is, you all just desperately want something and i'd like to see you ingame go take skull on me for whatever reason. Go make your teams.

- - - Updated - - -

Just wondering how that looks fat to you? Hahah you didn't upload a photo so you must feel insecure. Just fuck off if you got nothing to prove..

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway.. got red skull again killin faggots like you guys that i got a grudge on.
9htdv6.png

wtf this kid just kicked ur asses

bi polar life thread thanks for the correct word cocaine besides you seen us ingame and what happened WE ANNIHILATED YOUR TEAM
Apr 28 2013, 23:51:12 Killed at Level 204 by NevanahMost damage
and by Apofex
Apr 29 2013, 00:07:28 Killed at Level 199 by CreonMost damage
and by Restart
Apr 28 2013, 23:51:51 Killed at Level 148 by NevanahMost damage
and by Apofex
Apr 29 2013, 00:05:46 Killed at Level 165 by ArteriosMost damage
and by Apofex
every pk you took in ph died even the ones we chased to ank

bi polar life thread thanks for the correct word cocaine besides you seen us ingame and what happened WE ANNIHILATED YOUR TEAM
Apr 28 2013, 23:51:12 Killed at Level 204 by NevanahMost damage
and by Apofex
Apr 29 2013, 00:07:28 Killed at Level 199 by CreonMost damage
and by Restart
Apr 28 2013, 23:51:51 Killed at Level 148 by NevanahMost damage
and by Apofex
Apr 29 2013, 00:05:46 Killed at Level 165 by ArteriosMost damage
and by Apofex
every pk you took in ph died even the ones we chased to ank

Bet you won't see me tho cuhh

Back