• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Depot bug delete items

LiloBambam

Reaction score
Hello tibians,

Recently, i discover a bug that when a player move one item inside a page 2 depot page the item moved was deleted.

During the test i realized that it only happens when i move on to stackable items.

Like that:

tikGyvP.png

My server is the OTX (TFS 1.3) and run only in client 11.

Someone else know were is the distro source code of depot system? How i can fix this issue?

Thanks

Are you sure its being deleted?
The first item i moved went into the first container that is in depot box page 1, and when i did it again it stacked on of the others and it wasn't always the first of the same item.

Are you sure its being deleted?
The first item i moved went into the first container that is in depot box page 1, and when i did it again it stacked on of the others and it wasn't always the first of the same item.

Im sure about that. When the item i was moved have on page 1 he's only stack, the problem is when haven't the item on depot.

Back