• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Depot!!! Urgent

fokuleh

Reaction score
well i am using devland 0.96 map on TFS 0.2.6 server, and when i save items on depot, the are in, but sometines the items disappear!!!!!!!, the items desappear from my depot,s it don't happend always, and to all players, only to somes!, plz help me :'(, this is urgent

Could be happening when the server crashes? also make sure that you've set all the depot id's to the town id they are in.

Well try to make your server save every 30Min if the "bug" is gone then u know it's somting with saving

it's db bug of forgotten use TFS 0.2.5 or rev 371, this problem is after revnetsys and talaturen still dont fixed

Well, maybe he has fixed it, in the SVN, try downloading that and compile it.

@Empty
he dont fixed i already tested :p because of this i back to rev 371 :p

well i am using devland 0.96 map on TFS 0.2.6 server, and when i save items on depot, the are in, but sometines the items disappear!!!!!!!, the items desappear from my depot,s it don't happend always, and to all players, only to somes!, plz help me :'(, this is urgent
I have the same problem, plx fix it ...

how we will fix it?, i am a noob and don't know how to get revision 371 >.<

Back