• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Derlexy] Mapping Thread:

Derlexy

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello guys!
First of all, i'm an beginner, so be patients with me, HAHA.
Second: I haven't much time to do maps, and i rarely do it.
Here's something i've made:

House01_zps42e068b8.png

House02_zps9b691065.png

House03_zpsf8529305.png

Fountain01_zps6a39dca8.png

Fountain02_zps0a200226.png

House04_zpsb852fea9.png

House02_zps8ea5fa00.png

House01_zps7c25b80e.png

MagicAvenue01_zpsff07c754.png

MagicAvenue05_zps738f3cd1.png

MagicAvenue04_zpsc941f0e4.png

MagicAvenue03_zpsf2eeda9d.png

MagicAvenue02_zps2b569a50.png

New%20City%20Depot%2001_zpst7r2hraf.png

New%20City%20Depot%2002_zpshxjf62ur.png

GiantSpider01_zpso9ssuoeo.png

GiantSpider02_zps1gkegu6r.png

GiantSpider03_zpsifmifiic.png

Bog01_zpsqcqbb65t.png

(darcklord's one pic inspired)

Bog02_zpskyq9rice.png

(darcklord's one pic inspired)

I hope u like guys!​

Last edited:
I like the fifteen first images :p
Thanks dude =P

Looks good :)
You are not a beginner ;)
Well, i think i'm! But, really, i try to do my maps like the bests ^^
Thanks any away...​

And here, something i'm working on:
TumbEntrance01_zpsatwopqv7.png

This is the Tumb Entrance, and looks like the adventurers will need to find the hole location =P
Hope u like it guys!
=*​

Hope this ot gets online so we all can spend our summer vacation properly. This is seriusly a good fucking map. Reminds me alot of @Mackan™ 's maps, which is a good thing.

There's one thing. History inbound.

'Back in the medieval days, stone walls were a rare sight and if they were used, they would only be used on the ground floor as support for the upper floors which were made of wood mostly.. Of course, there were houses entirely made of stone.'
Fountain02_zps0a200226.png

In short terms: I'd use stone walls on the ground floor and wooden walls on the higher floors.

HAHAHA, really!
Thank you for the praises...
The Stone/Wood walls looks great to me, this is the reason i've done like that =P

So...
I'm not woking on any project, and don't pretend to do it. Just doing maps for fun!!!

@poopsiedoodle : The depot is formed by 4 buildings as one...

And thank you guys by the prises. I'm working now in my city, making some changes... I'll post some pics soon...
Cya!

So...
I'm not woking on any project, and don't pretend to do it. Just doing maps for fun!!!

@poopsiedoodle : The depot is formed by 4 buildings as one...

And thank you guys by the prises. I'm working now in my city, making some changes... I'll post some pics soon...
Cya!
right but in the top left corner of the screenie you posted, you have 2 dp boxes right by each other. That'd probably be really screwy in game. Either that or idk how depot boxes work and I'm worrying about nothing.

Ofc, but you will not use this 2 depot boxes to put your itens on top of it!!! This 2 depot boxes one at side of other will be used only to deposit or withdraw itens fastly (Only 2 more boxes).... If you want to put your itens on top of depot boxes, it mean youl will use the normal depot boxes, ofc!!!

Back