• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Descfear Thread

idk, but ur borders look total autobordered. but thats impossible, since u forgot 2 jungle grass borders..
you should post something else then nature. =)

woah, I'm sorry, just make believe that I make it on purpose ;D
I don't know why borders look like autobordered, I don't use AutoB, it's just a needless thing in RME..
but, anyway, thanks for comment, I will try to make something else and make my pieces better.

woah, I'm sorry, just make believe that I make it on purpose ;D
I don't know why borders look like autobordered, I don't use AutoB, it's just a needless thing in RME..
but, anyway, thanks for comment, I will try to make something else and make my pieces better.

Uhh, dont get me wrong. I really like ur work. ;p

The borders dont look AB at all, u cud never get the borders that way with AB o_o

The borders dont look AB at all, u cud never get the borders that way with AB o_o

Yeah, it's true, but can U help me? Just tell me what's wrong with them and tell what can I do to do it better.

Uhh, dont get me wrong. I really like ur work. ;p

So thanks, but I still don't know what can I make to do it better ; )
Today I'll start to think about something in no-nature type, maybe some creative concept?

A good news - Thorge will be back in monday and he will finish the Thevium map! Don't worry - my pieces will still stay in my folder and otland forever, you'll can't play on them : )

@no-nature
screenrzr.png

What do you think? Some people tell me it's a big shit, some, that it is a beautiful piece of some buildings. What is true? What should I change to make this place better?

Last edited:
remove the fountain xD haha, else its good for show off to put that lance there but if a player walks there it gonna show in the top

anyways i like it

Yeah, fountain is ugly, but in-game it looks not too bad and it gives some 'life' to this piece.
but - thanks for comment, I knew that someone's gonna post something like that about fountain ; ) It's only showoff, I don't think that I will ever use it, so problem with lance.. is not a problem.

looks wierd that u are having a wall lamp on the tapestry?
rest looks cool.

BTW if you look closer in the fountain you can see its missing something you can see the stone floor, put grass border or something :p

Oops, you're right, I'll fix it tommorow and put a new screenshot as the old one.

@Radeon
You're right too - it can't be real - I'll change it tommorow too.

Oops, you're right, I'll fix it tommorow and put a new screenshot as the old one.

@Radeon
You're right too - it can't be real - I'll change it tommorow too.

=) btw i wasnt flaming (if u tought so), just wanted your mapping piece be as good as possible :)

yeah, I know but even if it was flame - I don't care, on my forum it's standard and even I don't punish them now for it.

@down
just roof, some rooms, nothing special. I'm not specializing in roofs and others.. It's boring, man.

Last edited:
@Hraclless: everyone Starts as a noob... I am still just a experienced noob, if i Look to the mappings of others here(tilfen,neon...)!!!!
@ Topic:I like your latest mapppings :D
But last Picture: i don't like the Oracle in it :/
Kind Regards,
Damon

The last pics look absolutly amazing especially the church or w/e it is, and this is the first time that i actually like gravel in a building.
Good job

Heheh, Hraclless is my friend, it was just a bad joke ; )
Thanks Dastan, first time I like my pictures as strong as pictures from the others.

Heheh, Hraclless is my friend, it was just a bad joke ; )
Thanks Dastan, first time I like my pictures as strong as pictures from the others.

1st picture is frking awesome, but where are u riding on?
Some tips:
Change the stairs, they dont fit.
Remove some chairs.
add pillars at a higher level.

Keep it upz!

1st picture is frking awesome, but where are u riding on?
Some tips:
Change the stairs, they dont fit.
Remove some chairs.
add pillars at a higher level.

Keep it upz!

Tin Lizard

Yes
No
No

Back