• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Destinationser's Mapping Showoff

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
This is my Mapping Showoff thread, I know its not so dam good mapping but atleast just give some positive response?
Some nature i made
iwudlw.png

Sry for the bad quality

~~MORE COMING~~

rgQI9fttQZ.png

Start doing your nature, a bit more like this :) and try not to spread out your trees a whole lot.
Start using RAW when you first map, its slow at first but you'll get better at it. and also with your border.

Try not to make the mountain so squary, and don't use autoborder also don't zoom out all the way, we can't really see taht good

As I've mentioned before: Use RAW and it will look alot better. Also, Blez tip is very usefull.

This is my Mapping Showoff thread, I know its not so dam good mapping but atleast just give some positive response?
Some nature i made
iwudlw.png

Sry for the bad quality

~~MORE COMING~~

try to do them maps less

sssqqquuuaaarrryyy
s-----------------y
s-----------------y
s-----------------y
s-----------------y
sssqqquuuaaarrryyy

try to do them maps less

sssqqquuuaaarrryyy
s-----------------y
s-----------------y
s-----------------y
s-----------------y
sssqqquuuaaarrryyy

give him feedback pixals are squary.. so how do you do a good map that everyone loves while mapping? its called crativity man. Give him specfic ideas to improve himself.

Best thing to do in my opinion when doing borders is be fragile at hand especially with river boarding, rivers you see in real life aren't straight (some perhaps, but not most)
Same with mountains, not most mountains are definitely not straight well there's probably two exceptions (table rock and ayers rock).

But yeah, be fragile when doing borders. (Fragile as in DON'T HANDLE WITH CARE) :D

~~ New picture ~~
Mother Nature
Gimme some positive responses, i didnt make it square this time
s31ymq.png

~~ New picture ~~
Mother Nature
Gimme some positive responses, i didnt make it square this time
s31ymq.png

You didint? But now what am I looking at then? XD

tips: its still squary, its not borders on the mountains, and uhm.. it dosent make any sense dont know where to begin other then that ;(

it is unbelievable squary
i can't see any pixel that aint squary in that picture

Think realistic, look at an image, and make that. use as many details you need at first, then look at your mapping again and get rid of the details that are absoulty not needed.

Best thing to do in my opinion when doing borders is be fragile at hand especially with river boarding, rivers you see in real life aren't straight (some perhaps, but not most)
Same with mountains, not most mountains are definitely not straight well there's probably two exceptions (table rock and ayers rock).

But yeah, be fragile when doing borders. (Fragile as in DON'T HANDLE WITH CARE) :D

you use auto border?

Do i always gotta fcking answer when you say smth? No i dont, And i try to take ur advice so instead of flaming my thread try to be Positive :)

Back