• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DevAAC (TFS 1.X)

This is path to db: C:\xampp\mysql\data\tfs - it's correct? what program use to open and edit db?

Waiting for shop system to use it, this AAC is too fast, seems really good!

I reviewed that and added comments. I like some of your ideas but some commmits are very chaotic.
I will not agree to merge prerender.io at this time - it requires every initial page load to go through PHP instead of directly hitting index.html. It should be isolated in a separate branch. Try to keep commits relevant to the specific change you make or split your features into branches.

I reviewed that and added comments. I like some of your ideas but some commmits are very chaotic.
I will not agree to merge prerender.io at this time - it requires every initial page load to go through PHP instead of directly hitting index.html. It should be isolated in a separate branch. Try to keep commits relevant to the specific change you make or split your features into branches.
my post have one year age.. dont is need prerender.io anymore to be indexed by google.

Maybe in next month i put ir to work as plugin..

( my push ) why i cant edit my posts ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the website but is not working on my tfs. 1.1. I hit the directory of config.lua and nothing happens.

Back