• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Developer needed

kuhi

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Kuhicop
Rates: x2
Map: RL 7.72
Client: 7.4

I'm looking for someone that can work with me on my project.

Here are some examples of tasks I need to be done:
1) Edit items so they can have attributes like +hit%, poison, fire, +skill, +health
2) Fix some website errors
3) Make house buyable through website and not ingame
4) Add panels to the client and oldschool layout (I will provide a layout as example)
5) Improve and complete the task system
6) Add to website monsters info: hp, damage per turn, loot, etc
7) Add outfits & addons
8) Adding skills: alchemy, mining, harvesting

And much more :)

If you can take this jobs for a reasonable price, and preferably if you speak Spanish let's chat Discord kuhi#6402

Thank you

Rates: x2
Map: RL 7.72
Client: 7.4

I'm looking for someone that can work with me on my project.

Here are some examples of tasks I need to be done:
1) Edit items so they can have attributes like +hit%, poison, fire, +skill, +health
2) Fix some website errors
3) Make house buyable through website and not ingame
4) Add panels to the client and oldschool layout (I will provide a layout as example)
5) Improve and complete the task system
6) Add to website monsters info: hp, damage per turn, loot, etc
7) Add outfits & addons
8) Adding skills: alchemy, mining, harvesting

And much more :)

If you can take this jobs for a reasonable price, and preferably if you speak Spanish let's chat Discord kuhi#6402

Thank you

Use your money on educating yourself, learn to program. All that you´re thinking is waste, you won't have a lot of players on your server.

You know that most of these stuff can be found for free just by searching these forums?

Back