• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Development distro idea.

Rith

Reaction score
In my spare time I'm trying to develop tiny custom server which includes custom map, vocations, monsters, plot. The thing is I can't test it due to the lack of access to the newset server(curently mapping using 9.8+ sprites). Few months aga I was donator, but downloaded trunk like 3-4 times. Don't want to spend money if I dont really know if I ever end this project. If so I would for sure, danate otland. So my proposition is to allow people use newest trunk but just only for 1-5 people online. Just for testing purposes -> screens, scripts, monster behaviour

This wouldn't happen, people can test the server with the released distro's if you want an upto date version, donate. If you want 9.8 client and dont want to pay wait.
the system works just fine and evil is right. 9USD isnt much, if you arent willing to pay that for constant updates on a server you can already test, then you arent gonna pay that when you get the 1-5 players test thing.

People will just abuse this and find ways around the players cap.

Hint: Test on free TFS or other server.

This wont happen, Private repository is reserved solely for premium users and developers.
If you really want a server then just donate $9.00 USD.

Other than that;
Hint: Test on free TFS or other server.

Back