• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Devileye Bow

RoyalDoggo

Reaction score
I remember you saying you were getting rid of the negative miss percentage for the Devileye. I notice I miss quite often and also read this when I clicked on it...

08:19 You see the devileye (Range:5, Atk +90).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 100 or higher.
It weighs 55.00 oz.
Hit or miss, name of the game. -40% hit chance, +90 attack!

I didnt know if its a mistake or what just thought I would point it out for you. And seems like an easy fast fix lol.

umm pallys dont rape im sorry to say tanner not with the sorcs being able to heal our dmg with there donor armor knights having curaga rune what do pallys have? lol the devileye that has a -40% hit rate?

umm pallys dont rape im sorry to say tanner not with the sorcs being able to heal our dmg with there donor armor knights having curaga rune what do pallys have? lol the devileye that has a -40% hit rate?

Pally's also have ulti uh :/ Complaining about ulti uh is a bad argument, sorry.

Yeah, pallies have churga and it heals for ALOT more than exura san. But also the devileye still does have a 40% miss rate and that should be changed in my opinion. Considering our only reason for rebirthing is for health, cap, and secondary damage (either double ot or magic spell) because our physical damage does not increase each rebirth. Therefore you should take the -40% out :)

Back