• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dezell's Thread

I like the peculiar things you come up with, once you get a bit more skilled should be some interesting pieces of work. Keep it up. ;)

If it makes you safer, try framing your idea on a helmet of the tibia, like the warrior helmet.

Thanks for the advice :), We're just friends me and Dezell
Edit: by the way we both use Paint but we wonder if there are any other software other than Photoshop which are exclusively for Pixel-art? :)
If you haven't found any other painting program of your taste, you can also try PaintTool Sai.
I mean if you can't afford to buy photoshop, but you would really like to have it you could use PaintTool Sai. It has a lot of the features that photoshop has and even more, and whats the best thing about PaintTool Sai is that is FREE! :)
Good Luck!

I liked the outline of the shield, but the shading was to be desired .. improve the clear portion of the dark and will be show!

Try using a gray/black well shadowed color on the horns, the sun on tibia is at north west so try making it also a bit lighter ^.^, good luck, keep doing it!

Brother'll give you a hand with the shading, as I learned in technique I hope it helps you too ..!
this would be the first step, making the light and dark colors ..
2d8l07s.png

then make light of the clear and the dark part
and then go making small shaded in light color mixing dark and vice versa.
33cu9gn.png

I hope you like it and you get better and better at sprites! let's together!

I like Guts Sword, but latest ones not really. They are similar in terms of shape and gradiently shaded. Try to avoid it in most cases. It's visible in shield especially, try to follow Gasparisio's tips. Additionally you can pick up some already existing shields from Tibia or other spriters and try to understand how they made it. It's one way of learning.
Your thread has a lot of works so far. Love axes.

Keep spriting
Looking forward :)

Back