• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Diablo 2 "Bear who's feeling on girl ass"

ehh diablo III is like a myth they been saying coming out for like 4 years + and still has like 2 years to go :S

I remember looting a Soj on normal difficulty Diablo.

Made me lol.

Nope, rumored sometime late 2011, beginning 2012.
Still, remember the game Duke Nukem? They were supposed to make the game, but after like 5 years, they say they are still working, now its like 10 years+ and never came out.

They been putting out deadlines that they failed alot of times so they should just shut up and finish the game :S

Nope, rumored sometime late 2011, beginning 2012.
Still, remember the game Duke Nukem? They were supposed to make the game, but after like 5 years, they say they are still working, now its like 10 years+ and never came out.

But Diablo 3 is a very big thing so I don't think that they will cancel it

But Diablo 3 is a very big thing so I don't think that they will cancel it

Back then, Duke Nukem was supposed to be the greatest game of all time and totally change the gaming world, it was VERY big.

Back then, Duke Nukem was supposed to be the greatest game of all time and totally change the gaming world, it was VERY big.

Your life probably sux cuz all of your posts are pessimistic.

My battle net was 80, 70, 70 and several 60s and 50s.

80 was my summoner necromancer and 70 was my shapeshifting druid with full druid set (shining :d) and a 70 barbarian who could 3 shot diablo to death xd

Diablo 2 sucks, I'd wait for Diablo 3.

But nice picture!

Diablo 3 is probobly gonna be less fun than Diablo 2, mostly because of the shining new graphics they're using.

My battle net was 80, 70, 70 and several 60s and 50s.

80 was my summoner necromancer and 70 was my shapeshifting druid with full druid set (shining :d) and a 70 barbarian who could 3 shot diablo to death xd

Diablo 3 is probobly gonna be less fun than Diablo 2, mostly because of the shining new graphics they're using.

I had 91 Paladin (Hammer Build) and 82 Amazon (Javazone Light Build) :p
Well, Diablo 3 will play people who always play new games, not fans of this title :(.

Back