• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Diablo 2 "Bear who's feeling on girl ass"

Azcarer

HEJJJJ!! :D
Reaction score
AS the title says: I played the Blizzard game Diablo 2 and summoned a bear and wops, the bear was looking straight in the ass on the npc girl :p

Attachments

• björn tafsar i diablo 2.JPG
    björn tafsar i diablo 2.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 341 · VirusTotal
Diablo 2 sucks, I'd wait for Diablo 3.

But nice picture!

My friend plays ;/
He have a druid with full sanders lvl 80 or something on battle-net.

My is lvl 99 on single player

/battle net is 67
Gonna play d3 when it comes out :p

My friend plays ;/
He have a druid with full sanders lvl 80 or something on battle-net.

nice, sanders is the best set

Last edited by a moderator:
@up
There's better items than tal'rahsa and sanders, lolz.

Hammerdinz pwnz.

Haha, we're talking about the game now. Not about the cheats. Cheat on this game and it's not funny anymore belive me.
Also Diablo III is a super short game just so u know.

Level 98 Hammerdin Pally w/ enigma, hoto, p hoz, p shako, p maras, p arachs, soj, bk, p travs, and dracs:p

half my inventory filled with 7% mf small charms, with p gheeds and 19/19 pally torch :p

btw sanders set is crap

I was 99 paladin Full Perect items Enigma 15 Ed, Shako 141 Def, Hoto 40, cta 6, 2 Soj, mara 30 Stopped Play Becouse Allways Same Shit. Never Change's. Name Dejau. First of lithuania advanced 99 Level :)

Eh,
It got boring,
I spent most of my time on my smiter stalking Diablo Clones on an IRC chat getting Anni's.

Eventually got deleted for maphack of course... bleh.
That was like 3 years ago... Let me try and remember what I had.

91 Light Sorc, all that runed up shit eq.
51k light damage, usually just did key runs then solo'd Tristram for the torches.

89?~ Hammerdin..
90 Barb
80 Something Druid. LOL Druids are such a waste.

But yeah thats all I did, sat in Irc chat that announced which Ip's the Diablo Clone was about to spawn at, Kill on smiter and loot Anni's.

And One hit people in duels on my sorc...
Except for specifically made resistance pallies. Fuck i hate them.

only on mods :p

Whaa?
There's better than tal rahsas atleast, lol. I doesn't mean set but unique item or w/e they're called.
As apollo said, sanders is crap.

Sizaro, Shut up, realy, I should be the one laughing at you since you're the one who is wrong.

Sorcerer with full Tal'Rasha = Pwnt!

It's not guild build. :p

I got 90 Javazone and 91 Hammer @ battle.net :)

#edit:
Mistake, pally is 90 :p
Screenshot020.jpg

Back