• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo 3 beta public?

• Thread starter Deleted member 92788
  • Start date
Downloading it :D

Installing :D

WB8KD.png

Beta, indeed.

Last edited:
And for a beta profile you gotto have one full game on your account. Cruel!

lol what do you mean? i download the game now. cant i just test it? i have wow on my account

Not worth playing any BETA.
I heard it's only 20 minutes long or something with only 10% of the features available.

So you heard? That makes you say it is not worth it, just because you heard?...real

So you heard? That makes you say it is not worth it, just because you heard?...real

Correct, in fact, I don't want to play the BETA, regardless of whether what I heard is true or not.
I'll wait for the actual game to come out.

But just because you heard that it's only 20 minutes only and 10% of content, which is utterly incorrect, doesn't mean it is not worth playing it.

Not worth playing any BETA.
I heard it's only 20 minutes long or something with only 10% of the features available.

#Off Topic: Your always negative evan, on every single post. doesn't matter what the thread is about, you always have a reason to dislike everything. gtfo please.

Back