• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo 3 beta public?

• Thread starter Deleted member 92788
  • Start date
#Off Topic: Your always negative evan, on every single post. doesn't matter what the thread is about, you always have a reason to dislike everything. gtfo please.

Are you kidding me?

First of all, it might be an exaggerated perspective, it is something I heard from.
The BETA only has the first act, which is a very small portion of the main game and it is very short, which supports my point.

Second of all, I'm not always negative, I wasn't even negative in that post. I have every right to be negative if I wanted to.
I can give you a list of reasons why I will be negative:
Extremely poor English, stupid people, other negative people, people do a very bad job at something, real map users, and so on.
I've helped more people than you ever will, I really don't think everyone looks at me as a negative person.
Beo might hate me, but I don't hate him, I think he's a nice guy, it's just I don't support what he is doing.

Diablo III was booring as hell. D2 Way more fun. Atleast Witch Doctor was HELLL booring to play. Gonna try out other classes later

Ye felt the same here, barbarians were the most fun but other than that after you've completed the beta it was soooooooo boring like there was nothing to do <.<

Beta's aren't for your own excitment, they are not supposed to 'sell' you the game, so I have no idea why u expect to be able to explore and play beta for countless hours and this is stress test, if u haven't noticed yet

Damn i don't seem to get this beta installed. It is stuck on 10%... I think i have too crappy connection to download game files. It is 15G after all, isn't it?

Edit: just got back from gym and it has started to download (3,4G remaining, 40kb/s LOL):D

Last edited:
Lol level 11 Wizard :D and the last boss is so easy.. (king of skeleton)? they should open beta more.

Finally got it installed and now i am unable to log in >_> (server is down for maintenance)

Edit: Lulz, me st00pid, open beta was closed on Monday. :'(

Last edited:
Back