• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo abusing his power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

exposer12

Reaction score
Power Abuser.JPG Today i saw a small agrument between two players. One a "Tutor" another that is a player. The player resulted in getting muted, for using "Help Channel inappropriately." Which is alright to some extend, but telling a player to "Shut up" That is not alright. Twifysoft did you not mention something about taking a big step forward? Something about being more successful. Well with this kind of staff, you're going nowhere. This is the same reason why you drove some players away from Icechaw, Softcores ext.

Sigh, how about you show the whole conversation instead of the parts you don't like?

I just checked and Thaldus was constantly having a conversation in the Help Channel. So he had every right to tell the idiot to shut up.

And who is Diablo?

Probobly cause thats when the convo between started? And my mistakes "Dyablo."
And if the owner wants to review what just happened i'm sure he can go in his Help logs.

bro i said 2 things "paragrafhs" in trade and got muted by eccim?
So your telling me that that is wrong ? you got a wrong too so nothing is wrong :p

Dyablo does not deserve to be a tutor kids like him just abuse it.

eee.jpgefafafa.jpg

Ok, I'm sorry about "Shut up".
And my name is "Dyablo" not "Diablo" Mr.Espoxer12.

That guy called "Thaldus" messaged me and told me that I gonna lose my Tutor position, but it's ok, you are able to report me or any another Tutor in forum or to GMs so there isn't any problem but you may respect to Tutors and players mostly to the Channel, there are 100000000 people spamming all day and asking about Rashid... Maybe you don't know how I do my job and whats my duty.
I already told you, just report one time and be happy, if GMs are agree with you many times as you reported then I will lose my Position and you gonna be more happy than before because there are 40% of jealous people and 60% who can understand me and respect me ^^
if you don't like how I behaves in-game then please just ignore me and there isn't any problem, if you ask anything then anyway I will give you your answer and it doesn't matter if you are my enemy or friend.
as I said before, you don't even know about my life and you just do this "shitty" thread to goes against me and of course, I already warned you "Please don't keep discussing with me in this channel and end of discussion" and you didn't stop so I had to mute you for do not respect Help Channel.
I hope you understand Mr. Exposer12 as Wayne and Mr. Thalduss as Thaldus!

Thanks.

Ok, I'm sorry about "Shut up".
And my name is "Dyablo" not "Diablo" Mr.Espoxer12.

That guy called "Thaldus" messaged me and told me that I gonna lose my Tutor position, but it's ok, you are able to report me or any another Tutor in forum or to GMs so there isn't any problem but you may respect to Tutors and players mostly to the Channel, there are 100000000 people spamming all day and asking about Rashid... Maybe you don't know how I do my job and whats my duty.
I already told you, just report one time and be happy, if GMs are agree with you many times as you reported then I will lose my Position and you gonna be more happy than before because there are 40% of jealous people and 60% who can understand me and respect me ^^
if you don't like how I behaves in-game then please just ignore me and there isn't any problem, if you ask anything then anyway I will give you your answer and it doesn't matter if you are my enemy or friend.
as I said before, you don't even know about my life and you just do this "shitty" thread to goes against me and of course, I already warned you "Please don't keep discussing with me in this channel and end of discussion" and you didn't stop so I had to mute you for do not respect Help Channel.
I hope you understand Mr. Exposer12 as Wayne and Mr. Thalduss as Thaldus!

Thanks.

HAHAAHAHAHA your're very stupid, As I said, Asslicker. Here in forum you're acting nice but in PM you've got a mouth like a lion, anyways We don't CARE about your LIFE. You're a Tutor, You help people WE don't CARE if you are HAPPY OR ANGRY its your choise to be Tutor, That was the lamest excuse lol. Seriously You don't deserve to be a Tutor, I really hope that GM does something about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok i'm sorry for the first pictures, First time uploading.
9ga35y.png

5k4nlk.jpg

Don't be too much jealous, they gonna do something about it :D!
Have fun in your life lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAAHAHAHA your're very stupid, As I said, Asslicker. Here in forum you're acting nice but in PM you've got a mouth like a lion, anyways We don't CARE about your LIFE. You're a Tutor, You help people WE don't CARE if you are HAPPY OR ANGRY its your choise to be Tutor, That was the lamest excuse lol. Seriously You don't deserve to be a Tutor, I really hope that GM does something about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok i'm sorry for the first pictures, First time uploading.
9ga35y.png

5k4nlk.jpg

Hey please if you can show also what did you said before my message "Don't cry now" ;)?

eccim isnt any shit better so?
and how childish are you that you want a tutor to go away? he is helping alot :p

Hey please if you can show also what did you said before my message "Don't cry now" ;)?
´

I dont have the window with our chat left. Well I wrote to you "?" because u muted me from help channel.

- - - Updated - - -

eccim isnt any shit better so?
and how childish are you that you want a tutor to go away? he is helping alot :p

It has nothing to do with childish. He got me pissed off and he wont get away with that, He power abuses his Tutor Position. Thats it, once again kids like him doesn't deserve to be Tutor, Just see the screen shoots, thats all I wont answer here more,I've said everything that I had to said, and really hopes GM do something about this.

Last edited:

@Thalduss
Mark would se this part maybe to so maybe nothing happens?

´

I dont have the window with our chat left. Well I wrote to you "?" because u muted me from help channel.

- - - Updated - - -

It has nothing to do with childish. He got me pissed off and he wont get away with that, He power abuses his Tutor Position. Thats it, once again kids like him doesn't deserve to be Tutor, Just see the screen shoots, thats all I wont answer here more,I've said everything that I had to said, and really hopes GM do something about this.

Listen Thaldus, If you kept harassing me, I would tell you to fuck off too. You keep dragging it on messaging him in private message after you KEPT ON talking in Help Channel like it was world chat. I saw the whole chat log he asked you to stop more than once. Obviously you were too fucking dumb to understand and kept going. You got what you deserved, Nuff Said.

Cry me a river dude. Dyablo is a nice tutor, hes doing his job well, like the rest of the tutors.
But I agree with you he isn't the nicest player, but who cares?! Your talking about his tutor position now, and that part is just fine.

GOT IT?!?!

I'm tired of all these post about people flaming the tutors of ShadowCores. As I have said like thousand times before, if you have received a mute by a tutor... You deserve it.

Tutors have been picked out by the coreteam and they know exactly who they're taking in for that job. The "power" tutors have is to share their knowledge and help people that needs it. The mute ability is just something to sort those annoying "power abusers" out. Beacuse in my point of view a help channel should be for people who needs help, not to show your I-P.

And what tutors does in private chats/outside of pz zone and on Skype has nothing to do with the tutor"job" that's required in help chat.

I just want to say only two thing!

First: I'm really sorry about that I said "Shut up now" or something because I had some irl problems that no one know about it and kinda angry, I know no one cares so whats why I'm telling and later you complain that why I did omfg.

Second as last: Guys you don't have any idea how we do our jobs and whats our dutys or maybe some people know ;p so please don't keep discussing about this and the another part:
I don't understand why people it take too much serious if they get mute only one time and it's for 1 hour not like Jail that you must wait till the server save -.-!
Anyways, please forget this and I'm really sorry about this :(!

thanks.

I still think that Dyablo is abusing his tutor position pretty often, not muting everyone with a good reason every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back