• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo abusing his power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who start a discussion in the help channel are wrong in the first place. If they have a problem they should bring it to the tutor in PM, not in help. I would have warned the player once, and then muted the player since he didnt use the help channel as it is supposed to be. People think they are right, they might be, but if you think a tutor is doing something wrong, PM him about it and dont discuss it on the help channel because then a tutor has every right to mute him/her.

Last edited:
I don't see how saying "shut up" instead of "be quiet" is power abusing. Thaldus personally attacked Dyablo ("How much did you asslick GM to get a tutor position?") and was muted. Wayne was muted for going off-topic and defending something that doesn't affect him at all. Do you guys really expect tutors to "asslick" everyone just because they're tutors?

Rolf! Tards? Why you are too much jealous player dude, wtf?
Because I am more intelligent than you? or maybe not.
You said to me more than 10,000 times that you gonna get your tutor position back (I don't know if you had before or not but anyway), so please get it and be happy but don't disturb me nor any player and people who makes this type of threads and I don't think it's good idea only for getting mute for 1 HOUR LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!
I said many times that "I'm really sorry." and tell me which part you don't understand, OMFG.
Seriously, please stop and commenting bullshits because no one cares and I won't reply that " I'M REALLYYY SORYYYYYYYY".

I hope this thread gets locked or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom