• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo III - Game Talk

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
diablo3logo-white.png

Official Diablo III - Game Talk thread.

Otlanders Battle Net name list:

Neon: Neo#1287
Xeta: Xeta#1446
Ceejzor: Ceejzor#1507
Ninjahopparn: ninjahopparn#2151
Znote: Znote#1609
Extrodus: Extrodus#1817

Last edited:
Don't really know which class I want to play tbh, maybe Demonhunter just because of the Dual-wield.

So many wants to play Demonhunter :p

I might try Witch Doctor instead of Demonhunter, he looks awesome ;o

I was really looking forward to play this game so much back in 2008 but now i don't feel like it anymore :( But seeing all these trailers makes me wanna try this out :D

yeah many dont even have so good video card or cpu. if you going to play diablo trust me you want the quality on high..

Last edited:
I can't wait to buy it... I mean... Uhh, to buy it, yeah! Forever pirate.
I already saw the beta one and Simon and Lewis played the trial one on YouTube so this is a must for me.

I was just playing Diablo II for old times sake, and oh god how i loved it, now i really feel like I MUST GET DIABLO III, but im broke.......... so brokel............ spendin money on b1ches'n'sh1t <_<

I had a beta key in my e-mail that blizzard sent me, and I barely ever check my e-mails
so I ended up missing the beta and didnt even get a chance to play it -.-

If you registered your e-mail on the website sometime before November they did,
would you like to see the e-mail along with the key they sent me?
also, being ignorant doesn't get you anywheres.

Back