• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo III - Game Talk

Do you have guest pass keys for give away? I need one.

Honestly one of the best game I've ever played.

Whats your Battle Net name tag and what class you currently play.

Last edited:
Pre-ordered mine 3 weeks before release and it didnt arrive today, so pissed off at amazon.

Pre-ordered mine 3 weeks before release and it didnt arrive today, so pissed off at amazon.

Lol are you joking? I never order from website. Just go to Games and buy it there and you will have it in 5 min :D

Level 19 wizard atm, got disconnected from ingame due to the service outage/whatever :(

Game is baws overall, but what the hell do I use the item dice for/how do I use them? Anybody?

I got on at like 4:20~am played till around 7:00~am before I went to bed woke up at like 1PM.. and haven't been able to catch a FUCKING BREAK! lool can't wait till this server issue is fixed for good.

What are all yall's classes?

Level 13 Wizard here loving it ever since Beta~

Level 19 wizard atm, got disconnected from ingame due to the service outage/whatever :(

Game is baws overall, but what the hell do I use the item dice for/how do I use them? Anybody?

dice is for followers, echantress, templar and the 3rd one, u just equip on them to have better stats like % gold, radius, % magic items and stuff like that, its pure item for followers

yeye lvl 31 :p

If anyone wants to play send me a request. I have a Mic and any other program that is used for speaking to one and another. TS, Vent, Skype

Xeta#1446

Back