• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo III - Game Talk

Just wondering how do most of you make your money? you have a certain way? such as I I go about selling commodity items for good prices, which makes decent amount of money.

^ get gf items and go act 3 on nm, the quest where u should kill 3 ballistas then u do it to the end of the act if ur not 60 (need valor buff) yet just do azmo runs

new char cuz melees get raped in inferno, imba rush
QQ8cWI.jpg

This game looks alot like Never winter night

Idk if i should play this or NWN

Level 60 monk, just took the Skeleton King on act1 Inferno. Soloed Diablo on Hell difficulty, finally things has gotten quite challenging for me as I have a hard time getting through Inferno. :p

Region: Europe
Gamertag: Znote#1609

Last edited:
Extrodus#1817

Purchased Diablo 3, Im having some troubles figuring out everything and be able to rape stuff.. Apparently barbarians are supposed to be easy until inferno levels; yet Im doing horribly. If anyone has skype; and has the time to help me out; give me an add/pm and we can do some gaming!

Level 60 monk, just took the Skeleton King on act1 Inferno. Soloed Diablo on Hell difficulty, finally things has gotten quite challenging for me as I have a hard time getting through Inferno. :p

Region: Europe
Gamertag: Znote#1609

Just wait till you get to act 2 lol

I just looted a legendary hamburger. It has 45 dps and is awesome.

Oh and its without cheese, the hamburgers is a trap. no joke.

I would be lucky to ever enter the fucking AH seeing as I get a error saying I have too many items in my stash -.-

I can only imagine the backlash when the RMAH goes up tsk tsk.

52 Witch Doctor here, I've been rushing through the content with my friend 54 Demon Hunter, I'm at Hell act 1 now together with Neon.
Can't remember my battletag atm (I'm at school)

52 Witch Doctor here, I've been rushing through the content with my friend 54 Demon Hunter, I'm at Hell act 1 now together with Neon.

Should study instead :D

Nice, 51 witch doctor here (havent played lately).
What abilities do you use?

A couple of screenshots for the lolz
My tag is dazino#2159

Wimsyshire/Cow level
5r8dh.jpg

A dead elite-pony
9uuoas.jpg

Epic sword is epic
16jpvn9.jpg

When you see it, you will shit bricks. (Revealed on next pic)
1hbbdy.jpg

Epic hamburger!
2s7xbut.jpg

Back