• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diamond City

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
yeh well.. Here we are again. Currenty been mapping a town named "Diamond City" to my map, here's the exit of the city. If you want me to take screenshots of the whole town too, I will.

Anyway, here it goes

1rb41t.jpg

Remember, more pictures will come later today so keep being patient!

Added: [Nightmare lair (Underground]

4gi060.jpg

Last edited:
I dislike the mountain you should make a part to the north and the east side is pretty square. Also use some more bushes together.

Keep going!

Wrong, wood would burn down in some couple of minutes after server boot.

Wrong, wood would burn down in some couple of minutes after server boot.

I guess it's good Tibia doesn't have a "burning wood" script...
hmmm... That would make an interesting quest...

Anyways, the Mapping looks nice, thought the giant pink... thing(?) does look out of place. And, does the mountain have a top? Or it is just sheared off at the trail?

I guess it's good Tibia doesn't have a "burning wood" script...
hmmm... That would make an interesting quest...

Anyways, the Mapping looks nice, thought the giant pink... thing(?) does look out of place. And, does the mountain have a top? Or it is just sheared off at the trail?

Yes, it does have a top. But unfurtunately you cant see it when playing tibia :(

More comments!!

Nightmare spawn looks very nice, but i dont like the mountain, the long straight wall at the back and top make it look very square

Overall it's good just work on the mountain abit make it less square-ish

Ye nice mapping skills but you can do it better!

*At the first pic, I would delet this 'giant rose'*

8/10

Back