• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Die in PVP ZONE (red zone on remeres) lose exp

but pvp zones is designed for pvp arenas? why not just use normal zone that has everything u have already?

I wanna make some different, i want to make some islands full pvp hardcore, but with death loss
So players more hardcores can on dangerous empty caves :)

Frag count is in onDeath script in lua, you could just make it a normal area, but in the onDeath, check if player was within xyz and skip frag count towards skull if they are in hardcore zone.

Frag count is in onDeath script in lua, you could just make it a normal area, but in the onDeath, check if player was within xyz and skip frag count towards skull if they are in hardcore zone.

How to?

I don't find anything about frag:

---

And what about range?
It should work:
Code:
STARTS_CITY = {x=100, y=100, z=0}
ENDS_CITY = {x=1000, y=1000, z=15}

function onDeath(cid)
    if isInRange(getCreaturePosition(cid), STARTS_CITY, ENDS_CITY) then
        -- xxx
    end
end

???

I need help with one of this two options

1- when die on red zones loses lvl,skills,loot
2- when kill someone in some range of position or with some storage don't count the frag

Idk which one should i choose, but idk how to do either

Buddy please post the script he mention...
Try to open data / lib / 050 functions
Also there is a file called lua_functions .file
They contain all Lua functions working on your tfs. With notepad ++
You can search the functions...
Make mistakes and post the errors here so you will get learned...
Because the forum will not make everything for you.... And if you try then fail repost the new error, get new experience post again
And I'll fix it for you
Sorry for long text

Buddy please post the script he mention...
Try to open data / lib / 050 functions
Also there is a file called lua_functions .file
They contain all Lua functions working on your tfs. With notepad ++
You can search the functions...
Make mistakes and post the errors here so you will get learned...
Because the forum will not make everything for you.... And if you try then fail repost the new error, get new experience post again
And I'll fix it for you
Sorry for long text

050-functions:

I need to know how to don't add injust in normal areas
Or do lose skills/ml on red pvp zones

i told you before to check that file
and download notepad ++
**// about how to die in a range area without getting frag :-
im not sure about this but i think this will not add a frag and it teleport the player to (Position what u want) before considered as Dead
**//updated 16/6 3:00 pm
Lua:
  from_pos = {x= ,y= ,z= }
    to_pos = {x= ,y= ,z= }
    --if you want to add something for the killer >> he is defined as ' attacker'
    function onStatsChange(cid, attacker, type, combat, value)
                if type == 1 and getCreatureHealth(cid) <= value then
                    if isPlayer(cid) and isInRange(getPlayerPosition(cid), from_pos , to_pos ) then
                        doTeleportThing(cid,getPlayerMasterPos(cid))
                            doCreatureAddHealth(cid, getCreatureMaxHealth(cid) - getCreatureHealth(cid))
                            doCreatureAddMana(cid, getCreatureMaxMana(cid) - getCreatureMana(cid))
            doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, 'the messsage you want.')
                            end
                            end
                            return true
                            end

Attachments

Last edited:
i told you before to check that file
and download notepad ++
**// about how to die in a range area without getting frag :-
im not sure about this but i think this will not add a frag and it teleport the player to (Position what u want) before considered as Dead
**//updated 16/6 3:00 pm
Lua:
  from_pos = {x= ,y= ,z= }
    to_pos = {x= ,y= ,z= }
    --if you want to add something for the killer >> he is defined as ' attacker'
    function onStatsChange(cid, attacker, type, combat, value)
                if type == 1 and getCreatureHealth(cid) <= value then
                    if isPlayer(cid) and isInRange(getPlayerPosition(cid), from_pos , to_pos ) then
                        doTeleportThing(cid,getPlayerMasterPos(cid))
                            doCreatureAddHealth(cid, getCreatureMaxHealth(cid) - getCreatureHealth(cid))
                            doCreatureAddMana(cid, getCreatureMaxMana(cid) - getCreatureMana(cid))
            doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, 'the messsage you want.')
                            end
                            end
                            return true
                            end

If it works, it will do the same thing then red zones, just teleport the dead player to temple (no death punish)

Red zones teleport the dead player to temple and gives no exp to the killer with nonfrags... It's better to discover red and purple areas in your ots and kill player with mc to conclude what gonna happens

Last edited: