• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diffrences between rich and poor

Guardian//

MappZer
Reaction score
Hello everyone, earlier today I was bored so I though I'd make a tutorial. It's about to learn the diffrences about rich and poor.

Here we go:

xbbcjo.jpg

As you see, at the left it's the poor ones shop, probaly located in a small village.
At the right it's the rich mans shop which is likley located in a big rich city.

9gli1l.jpg

Six small houses for the poor. Note the roof and how their all squized up. Also the cheap walls.

15s7ka8.jpg

Note the floor.

5flpg8.jpg

350jxb7.jpg

zojlf7.jpg

I'll improve and write text later :p

///gUaRdIaN rep pleaZ

Nice one, but the floor at the "poor" place looks ugly
come on u can improve it:thumbup:

Now i know what to do when im on real tibia. im going to watch if real tibia used this too the differnce between rich and poor like venore and fibula or edron and fibula thanks :p

Nice man ty this helped me cuz im gunna try mapping for the first time :)

I dont see the importance to this tutorial.. isnt that just common sense?

Man I think the poor houses maybe can receive some borders in the dirty floor. It'll give a reallystic touch and will appear too much better (I think)

That's all,
Foxy

Copied from otfans?
If it's not you in otfans too. good if it is.

Didn't think the "Rich" part was that rich :p If you want it to be more "Rich" go and put some hangable on the walls and such!

Back