• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Directx support, cant make it work.

elnelson

Lunaria World Dev
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, otlanders i need to add a directx support to otclient, but when i try to compile i get an error.

i followed this "tutorial" edubart/otclient (to be honest, it needs to be more specific for dummies tho, an instruction like; Link te libs and preprocessor is not enough... Where to link, what to link, what if i have x64 and there is x86 and x32, so many questions. but thats why i am here)

this is what i have done:
1-. the property window of my solitopn
2-. went to C/C++ -> General ->Additional include libs. added (since the libs have include libs, i understand this goes here, tutorial wont say.)
Code:
C:\boost_1_63_0\OpenGL-ES-SDK-master\include(sdk)
C:\boost_1_63_0\OpenGL-ES-SDK-master\include
3-. went to Linker -> input. Added: (this is what i understand when it says "link libs")
Code:
C:\boost_1_63_0\OpenGL-ES-SDK-master\lib(sdk) <-- idk what is dsk but it says lib
C:\boost_1_63_0\OpenGL-ES-SDK-master\lib <-- this is what i really understand when it say link libs
C:\boost_1_63_0\OpenGL-ES-SDK-master\include <-- idk if this goes here im testing
C:\boost_1_63_0\OpenGL-ES-SDK-master\include(sdk) <-- idk too
C:\boost_1_63_0\OpenGL-ES-SDK-master\x86  <- this is because i will compile for x32, the only way i could compile (i dont know how to do x64 and tutorial its... well u know)

Back