• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Disable Autowalk on Tile

Joepod

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if it's possible to disable autowalking on certain tiles..

For example if I have 5 tiles lined up in a row

• TILE 1
  • TILE 2
  • TILE 3
  • TILE 4
  • TILE 5

If i'm stood below tile 5 and i want to go onto tile 2 and I click on tile 2, it will run through tile 5, 4 and 3, is there a way I can stop this from happening so it runs around tile 5, 4 and 3 and just goes into 2?

set block pathfind in items.otb using otitemeditor? but this will only change serversided autowalk, not clientsided (it uses tibia.dat attributes)

I guess you can try to "cheat" the auto-walk

place an item on the ground that is walkable, but players don't automatically walk over(like parcels for example) then place enough items of an invisible item(there should be plenty of them last time I checked) to hide the parcel, just make sure that those items arent movable.

not sure if it'll work or not, but I guess it's worth a shot

maybe doTeleportThing?

-- edit
course in the same tile
.. or next thile with stepOut and direction..
@down
i will test it and give you script

Last edited:
I guess you can try to "cheat" the auto-walk

place an item on the ground that is walkable, but players don't automatically walk over(like parcels for example) then place enough items of an invisible item(there should be plenty of them last time I checked) to hide the parcel, just make sure that those items arent movable.

not sure if it'll work or not, but I guess it's worth a shot
just to confirm, it won't work.
atleast not clientside because the client only checks item attributes for items that it receives, and if item is deep in stack it won't be sent by server :p

just to confirm, it won't work.
atleast not clientside because the client only checks item attributes for items that it receives, and if item is deep in stack it won't be sent by server :p
well, I wasnt sure about it either, i was just throwing an wild shot xD

@andy
as far as I can understand, he wants the auto-walk to go around the tiles, but if the player manually walks, it should allow it, is that right?

ach.. mayby:
insert in items.xml
XML:
	<item id="7313" editorsuffix=" (Blank)">
		<attribute key="type" value="magicfield" />
	</item>
insert on your map on tile 4, 3 item 7313

I had this in items.xml

Lua:
<item id="11059" article="a" name="Magic Tile">
		<attribute key="type" value="teleport"/>
	</item>

but it still doesnt work

set actionid on tile with itemid xxxx
while u stepin on tile itemid xxxx u will be moved back and tile will transform into tile itemdid yyyy with decay to tile itemid xxxx

easy to do in movements

set actionid on tile with itemid xxxx
while u stepin on tile itemid xxxx u will be moved back and tile will transform into tile itemdid yyyy with decay to tile itemid xxxx

easy to do in movements

But then I wont be able to step onto the tile?

P.S - I'm using TFS 8.54.. how do i know wat rev?

But then I wont be able to step onto the tile?

P.S - I'm using TFS 8.54.. how do i know wat rev?

lol? i took this from data/movements/walkback.lua
Lua:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
	if item.actionid == 400 and item.itemid == 103 and isPlayer(cid) == TRUE then
		doTeleportThing(cid, fromPosition, FALSE)
	end
	return TRUE
end

Back