• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Discussion] Mythera Realm PvP-E [8.60 Realmap]

Do you think 8.60 Realmaps are still popular?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now we have to wait for the official start ;P

Btw the "players online" on the website dosen't work.

y1JT7sl.png

10k Quest is now customized
*Instead of getting 100 platinum coins you get 3 crystal coins!*

Added Task Npcs
Credit - Limos

(1) Zeus
(Info) Bring Zeus his daughter's doll and be rewarded with Experience and Gold.

LKECMUZ.png

JHp0yVH.png

(2) Carmella
(Info) Bring Carmella her bow and be rewarded with Experience and Gold.

Carmella
SlW59xI.png

nHXSlCm.png

(3) Oswald
(Info) Bring Oswald his flower and be rewarded with Experience and Gold.

0tdvOVc.png

mvxUidX.png

(4) An Old Dragonlord
(Info) Bring An Old Dragonlord his claw and be rewarded with Experience, Gold and a Dragon Claw.

gWuaZFf.png

naLptji.png

New City!
Peaceful City

bJ65yyk.png

x9FjnSY.png

zRRU1Ju.png

PrncM5R.jpg

aONfbOJ.png

wPts6zy.png

ZAZ4n9O.png

Bump!

Added DL Island for level 280+

Can be found on the Thais Boat.

Over 200 Dragon Lords!

pCfh1ZM.png

Your wasting your time to open this 8.60 real map because its more fun to adventure in the new clients,

Your wasting your time to open this 8.60 real map because its more fun to adventure in the new clients,
I will be adding alot of content to this server, i have already added a couple of citys i even added hero fortress & medusa tower. I already plan to purchase a 1 day countdown ot otservlist.org and i will buy a 60$ host, i will do my best to add new & more content so players dont get bored, and they can explore new things never seen before.

8.6 is good client version, only thing I dislike is PvP-Enforced :/
Server seems like a lot of effort have been putted to it, getting better every day.

I will be adding alot of content to this server, i have already added a couple of citys i even added hero fortress & medusa tower. I already plan to purchase a 1 day countdown ot otservlist.org and i will buy a 60$ host, i will do my best to add new & more content so players dont get bored, and they can explore new things never seen before.
i will take a look at the server maybe me and my freinds !

I was bored and was checking up on the map for actions or unique ids i didn't want, and found this =o when you pull a lever hidden in fibula it takes you here with hidden items...

d4ejm24.jpg

eHueFaJ.jpg

Lets just say it has been removed and i will be looking for more "hidden" stuff like this ^.^ also a little warning for people who might of downloaded this realmap check this spot...

uA6pTOa.png

AAAAAAND I FOUND MORE!

This time in liberty bay.

RUUKSGi.jpg

KdiPLf3.jpg

Bags*

CYgTBrO.png

cNirslN.png

fK4ls38.png

Last edited:
Server will be down for around a month, the host company i am renting from just gives me 'MySql Error' all i did was restart the host pc and try to open UniServer and it just wont work, with 14 days left on host and no assistance i am just letting it die. So for the next month i will do updates and will post them here! I have already added 3 new quests.

Spoilers for the 3 new quests can be seen below with rewards.

Ice Rainbow Shield (Def: 42)

X4TKDuG.png

Nightmare Shield + Necromancer Shield
t4LjMaL.png

Fiery Rainbow Shield (Shielding +6)
4Tl1ZE0.png

Last edited:

With that attitude all OTs and even CIP is wasting their time since Argardh: Knights of Tibia will be released this year..

@God Mythera If I were you and found "bugs"/those items like that i'd never dare to post it :p But maybe server is not post-official-launch etc im not 100% updated about your server. Just saying: Showing your map was flawed like that make you very open to being flamed.. :p

Back