• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Discussion] Mythera Realm PvP-E [8.60 Realmap]

Do you think 8.60 Realmaps are still popular?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What would YOU like to see? what type of quests? spawns? monsters? Give me some ideas of what you would like to see in a Realmap server!

y1JT7sl.png

Added Hero Fortress (Located like in Tibia)
Added 2 Level's to Dragon Lords in Darashia
Added New Dragon Lord Monster (Fierce Dragon Lord)
Added New Dragon Lord Mountain (Located in Darashia)

DAZY5pT.png

XZ3UmTK.png

oJ5ULNs.png

yzn4XUg.png

eky0vvk.png

Last edited:
A little bit of custom wont hurt it, with the small & normal spawns no one will play because alot of realmaps have them ;d something they have never seen before will be good for a server.

It hurts my heart.

It hurts my heart.
Oh dont worry now, im not adding to much only like 2% will be custom ^^ its still 100% realmap but only like 2% custom

edit: i have also added Hero Fortress which is pretty much like the one in tibia :D soon i will make clones of the monsters in Hero Fortress just like in tibia.

Last edited:
So it's not 8.60 realmap it's 10.x realmap with 8.6 client and now added 2% custom? So, it's "only" 2% custom but it's supposed to give "the players" something "new"? :p

Personally I say stick to customize it but change name and make sure your customs are pro-stuff.

Yea i used the right ip. the right client and it want connect i was waiting for like 2 min and it said "connection timed out."
It should be working now ^^ im not using a good exe so i dont know how it will work, getting new & compiled exe tomorrow

edit: If you have ANY problems with bless tell me, there will possibly be a bug where it takes you to level 1 and id like to fix that somehow ^^

So it's not 8.60 realmap it's 10.x realmap with 8.6 client and now added 2% custom? So, it's "only" 2% custom but it's supposed to give "the players" something "new"? :p

Personally I say stick to customize it but change name and make sure your customs are pro-stuff.
If a 8.60 client i needed then its a 8.60 server ^^ adding some stuff into a realmap that tibia has doesnt make it custom? its a good idea to add spawns that tibia has but make it fit the 8.60 style.

Krzysiek0 I noticed you died by a rotworm? Well i made the damage wayyyy lower ^^

Last edited:
2433.gif

Enchanted Staff (250 points)
enchanted staff (magic level +1,) It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 8 or higher. (125-200 damage holy)

In my opinion will be energy better :)

It would be better as it depicts energy buffering around the staff :)

2433.gif

Enchanted Staff (250 points)
enchanted staff (magic level +1,) It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 8 or higher. (125-200 damage holy)

In my opinion will be energy better :)
It would be better as it depicts energy buffering around the staff :)
ok, then it will be energy ^^ i could even add the crystal wand for holy damage? also remember ANY item in shop is obtainable in game in quests & events ^^

The new wands!

2433.gif

enchanted staff (magic level +1) It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 8 or higher. (125-200 damage energy)

latest

crystal wand (magic level +1) It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 8 or higher. (125-200 damage holy)

latest

lich staff (magic level +1) It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 8 or higher. (125-200 damage earth)

latest

jester staff (magic level +1) It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 8 or higher. (125-200 damage death)

latest

crystal orb (magic level +1) It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 8 or higher. (125-200 damage ice)​

Last edited:
Future Events:

Last Man Standing - Reward: Golden Key
Capture the Flag - Reward: Purple Key
Battle Event Red Vs Blue - Reward: Crystal Key

You see a golden key.
Use this key to receive 60 shop points.

You see a crystal key .
Use this key to receive 40 shop points.

You see a purple key.
Use this key to receive 20 shop points.

Added Vicious Squire to hero spawn in Edron