• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion New Area [Roshamuul] Zone

BECAUSE ITS NOT DONE ON RL TIBIA EITHER, NOBODY KNOWS THE FULL QUEST YOU CUNT AND THEY WANT IT FULL BEFORE THEY ADD, INSTEAD OF MASSIVE AREA OF BUGS

noone done FULL roshamuul quest ( only killed gaz & done umbral items & omafir or smth like that ) on real and also noone know how work new bosses (in 100%)
GM Should add new 'city' without complete map & quest & monsters & bosses?

noone done FULL roshamuul quest ( only killed gaz & done umbral items & omafir or smth like that ) on real and also noone know how work new bosses (in 100%)
GM Should add new 'city' without complete map & quest & monsters & bosses?
Same as I said, but I used a bit more angry language :(

Everyday more than 70 players ask me " Shiro, when there will be Rosha? " I always says - " Wait for the update, look on webpage/forum and other infos, they won't add bugged sh!tplace " :x:X:x

So hard to understand?

Gibe moni plox.

I think the staff don't want to put roshamuul yet, have too much things to adjust before put this new city and another new features, wait the time.

well, I would really like to see how will botters bot there if 1 monsters can hit around 1.5k-2k hp? :p

Back