• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Discussion] Real Map - Project Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarlet said my deepest thoughts of OTs in general :) *first well deserved like*

I find this project too broad and not so many details.. Which means you aim to satisfy the world, yet not explaining how.. Since this is released in a week or so, mind showing me a detailed plan how you are going to achieve this?

Just remember most real map protocol 8.60 version do not lasts more than 2 weeks.

It's sort of funny reading through threads in the discussion area, mainly about upcoming Projects. It seems here on OtLand, when someone decides they want to take on a Project, other users negatively criticize them and their efforts to such a point where it seems useless to continue, resulting in them quitting. I wonder how many Projects would be more successful if people learned to keep their opinions to themselves.

Just a thought...

P.S. Beo, no matter what you do in life, there is always a chance of failing and not becoming successful...but you won't know if you don't try. Quitter's can't be Winner's; Winner's never quit. ;)

@Evan,

I wasn't speaking directly at anyone in particular, it's just a generalization of most comments in Project threads. It's true, people need to move on past 8.6 (at the least).

Last edited:
It's sort of funny reading through threads in the discussion area, mainly about upcoming Projects. It seems here on OtLand, when someone decides they want to take on a Project, other users negatively criticize them and their efforts to such a point where it seems useless to continue, resulting in them quitting. I wonder how many Projects would be more successful if people learned to keep their opinions to themselves.

Just a thought...

P.S. Beo, no matter what you do in life, there is always a chance of failing and not becoming successful...but you won't know if you don't try. Quitter's can't be Winner's; Winner's never quit. ;)

If they are someone that sucks in the criticism and quits, then they have no merit whatsoever.
It's kind of like what LeBron James feels like right now, he takes a massive amount of criticism, yet still tries very hard to win a title.

I'm not trying to make him stop working on real map, I'm just trying to point out the fact that "we have enough" and we're getting tired of it.
He should at least put his ability and knowledge into something more meaningful, such as something new/never before seen.

well good luck, im hoping to make a server with rl map soon :)

Project is still going but I will not post updates here and will post in advertisement when it is released with all its features.

Thanks.
Thread can be closed.

Faiiiiiiiiiiiil ots

Grow up kid.

I'm actually still working on this, day by day, when I have spare time.

There won't be any donation items except ones you get ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom