• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Disscussion about beauty climate on FuriOT. Awesome Evoland at 8.60 Proto.

unixstyle297

~NewPDX U2D Founder~
Reaction score
POLISH

First of all, I will tell a little what it is Furi OTS:
Furi - this is a server-based EVO tibia 8.60. Server Type is set to PVP, there is room for a good war :) Map Server will be some of you probably known, but change it all the time. Furi najlepszy serwer OTS, Open Tibia Server (Serwer) w Polsce. - (OTS) The best way to play Tibia!
Start 31.08.2013r. time: 14:00

Why play at Furi najlepszy serwer OTS, Open Tibia Server (Serwer) w Polsce. - (OTS) The best way to play Tibia!?

- The ability to switch languages ​​in the same game with the! Lang (Polish / English).
- Bidding houses from the web
- Establish a guild from the web
- The vows
- The Brotherhood of Blood
- Wars (automatic generation of statistics on the website)
- The Management of Summons (you can order the same which way to follow Your summon)
- TV System (opportunity to see the other players in the game)
- The Acts of the Property (the possibility of selling as safe)
- The Market (possible offer for sale items and characters that sell the same)
- Extensive statistics (graphics and text)
- The achievements (The reward players for killing monsters)
- The Rank Points (New currency in SMS Shop. Poland can get for different events (most often PVP)
- Online Training System
- The Artifacts (objects flying objects statistics)
- Prizes for promotions
- Free PACC!
- Frequent different events
- Lots of interesting quests and RESPs!

Highlights:

• Exp rate:
0 - 100 x500
100 - 200 x300
200 - 450 x200
451 - 700 x100
700 - 1000 x75
1000 - 1500 x50
1500 - 2000 x25
2000 -?? x20

Loot: 5 + / - 30%

Magic Attack: x1.7
Regeneration: x2
Mana Regeneration: x4

The Furi OTS PVP system is different than on other servers.
People "highlighted" orange frame to players for whom killing receive negative frags. At the level of -6 score black skull, which adds 20% of acquired experience.

On our server are also available Mounty, you can play the two prefixes, 860 and 870

As the server EVO I think the map is very well polished :)
A small gallery of Furi najlepszy serwer OTS, Open Tibia Server (Serwer) w Polsce. - (OTS) The best way to play Tibia!:​

Screensshots: <attach>
n0e1.jpg
pz9l.jpg
c9j7.jpg

To play on a server Furi need to download the client from our website. (These are in sprite of tibia 9.80, in an ordinary client were to debugi)
Five minutes before the start, each account gets Premium Points to spend at SMS Shop.
Feel free to create accounts! 31.08.2013r Start time: 14:00

Regards,
Administration FuriOTS!

Promoted by ~Unix

If you are interested to help us contact me: gg: 38431013. Skype: ojciecpiekielny

Attachments

Last edited:
If it were english, you'd get alot more players. And please put (polish) in name of thread or something.

Hi Royal Inferno, The site of server isn't mine. I only promote this server, If it will be mine server I probably will create it in english.
Regards and cheers.

Back