• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Divinum's Maps

divinum

Reaction score
Hi. I would like to show you some of my maps. I'm pretty newbie as a mapper, so please comment, rate and give me some feedback ;)
Pictures are from server I'm about to create.

Roof of depot in Upper City of Farkas
84175053.png

Market in Trading Part of Farkas
scaled.php

Part of Amazon Camp (Old ruined tower and some hills)
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Some Caves
scaled.php

scaled.php

Last edited:
Put each of those links inbetween this:

Edit: after looking at each picture - not bad :p
Keep it up!

Also if you are interested in joining a project check out mine, i'm looking for extra mappers so.. :)

I'll write to you later, cus i gtg now.

2 more pics of Hell Gate (inspirated a little by Diablo II )
40053469.png

13287067.png

Tbh for a newbie mapper these are pretty awesome :)

I was absent becouse of my exams, but today I tried to make something. This is suppoused to be demon spawn, but i got problems with borders... I'm trying to put 480x dirt border under the 846x border (its border from red rocks), but I can't manage to put dirt under it...

65phxi.jpg

Check out the pic, how to put selected border above the other ones?

thanks luffy ;)

Here are some screenshoots of my newest works.

Road to Hell (player must cross throught this mountain to get to hidden room, with some quests (not sure yet exactly what) to get access to staris, which leads to hellgate i posted last time.
w8kcwm.png

Fells like on top of the world?
6ds604.png

25in3mt.png

Than after few other steps (which are not done yet) we get to one of biggest DL spawn.
33125uo.png

Which leads to demon spawn (under construction, this is what I'm working on right now)
2n1c09i.jpg

Enjoy, feedback please!

Pretty nice, the top of the mountain needs a bit more snow imo. (but debatable i guess).

I like the bridge also :D

Nice

I'm pretty new, It wasn't first time I opened map editor. You know what is important? Read tutorials at otland, check mapping showoff section. There are threads of really good mappers, try to get inspiration from them. Then, imagine what you want to create.

A major requirement for mappers is creativity. If you can picture how it would look in real life in good detail you can recreate that to the best of your ability in the map editor.

New screens
First demons I'v been talking about last time
1smwz4.png

15ek4sj.png

2m3oapt.png

some mountains and nature, etc
71gtgl.jpg

2ppygw1.png

and 'dwarf's bridge'
2juses.png

under it there is another smaller bridge (wooden one), which leads to city Dwarf's Empire
Things below are not done (grass/river on the north for example)

more comments would be great! ;)

I loved your nature! You are really good man. Great border mixing and that limestone bridge is awesome.

One more update today, road to dwarfs part 2.
2ryjz9k.png

2ylrdah.png

2elbayo.png

2qsq6nk.png

Next step will be dwarf mines and than I would like to create something similar to Moria from LOTR... but don't have inspiration yet. This would be probably part of city with npcs, but rest will be destroyed, haunted by other evil creatures

I was browsing your thread and i just had to log in!

Man you are amazing :D you're nature is a perfect rpg example yet good for show off also :eek:

I look forward to seeing your next pieces.

FYI: Regarding my project, we will sort something out at a later date

Just one pic, had no time and inspiration... next part of dwarfs, kind of entrance to their destroyed city.

2qw20s6.png

Need help with ideas how to finish their city... It is suppoused to be destroyed by evil that came from undergrounds (something like in Lord of the Rings).

btw. how to fix that bug with stone pillar on the left? It is suppoused to be above those borders, but I can't manage to do it...

btw2. why you ppl don't comment on my topic? :(

Back