• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Divinum's Maps

Nice divinum :D really nice! That bug idk how to fix. Either edit the dat of your server to make that border below items like pillars, or just remove the pillar all together :)

Also ideas:

Have collapsed mines, rubble in alot of places and in the shafts blocking entrances to different mine routes.
Maybe npcs that are "survivors" (don't say much - emotionally scared etc)

Well, I had a lot of duties, but I found some time to do some maps... so here we go
Firstly wolfs for Drakonia RPG
ok0dhu.png

azeyh0.png

and than my project of Ice Fortress, it will contain ice witches, frost giants, ice golems, etc. On lower levels will be powerfull mosters like nightmares, etc.
In map editor everything looked nice, but ingame I found plenty of bugs, so just 4 pics... whats more, after coping map a lot of things bugged, idk, maybe cus of autoborder tool. I had to fix half of map before posting it.

33zd4lz.png

30tkk78.png

2jcc9sh.png

2q3yjrm.png

hope u like it

Some snow borders on the roof are missing (but I guess you already saw them :p) and I think it's better to use less snow/ice in the building, but other then that, looks nice.

@up i guess the "roof" borders overlap the snow and therefore either rid the snow borders or rid those specific roof borders.

Rest is great :D

Back