• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia DLL for 7.72 client to mimic 7.4 client

kor

PHP ziom
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
rookgaard
YouTube
Rookgaard
Hello.

Encouraged by the vision of creating a 7.4 server by another enthusiast of this version, I created and would like to share with you a small DLL modification for the Cipsoft 7.72 client that will help you mimic a little 7.4 client.

List of features that I managed to achieve:
  • hide Soul info from equipment section
  • replace Soul info from Skills window with Exp/h info (I haven't found yet a way to remove entire line and move rest below one position higher)
  • hide condition bar from equipment section (both maximized and minimized option have lower height)

1670193727625.png1670193732284.png

- display all conditions in previous Soul placement in equipment section with correct order of conditions and it's position:
  1. poison
  2. fire
  3. manashield
  4. paralyze
  5. skull
  6. swords
  7. drunk
  8. energy
  9. haste
1670193671029.png
1670193676232.png

(of course it will never happen to be hasted and paralyzed at the same time)

1670193695958.png

List of features missing:
  • to remove option "Show Private Messages in Game Window" from the "Console Options" window and adjust the height of that window
  • to remove "Characters you allow to message you:" section from the "Edit Ignore List" window
  • to remove Soul entry from Skills window (in my DLL it's replaced by Exp/h)
  • to show tooltips on hover state on condition

1670193747829.png
(7.4 view, not actual one)​

- some others I don't know

Exp/h counter starts working on player login, so if you want to reset it, you will need to restart the client or log out and log back in.

If I will ever manage to add some missing feature, I will post an update. Also, please post any bug/client debug you will encounter. Usage is to just unpack winmm.dll next to 7.72 client executable and login. Have fun!

Attachments

Cool release !
Where the sources are? The edited oes

Last edited:
It only needs to be placed on client directory to work?

Hello.

Encouraged by the vision of creating a 7.4 server by another enthusiast of this version, I created and would like to share with you a small DLL modification for the Cipsoft 7.72 client that will help you mimic a little 7.4 client.

List of features that I managed to achieve:
  • hide Soul info from equipment section
  • replace Soul info from Skills window with Exp/h info (I haven't found yet a way to remove entire line and move rest below one position higher)
  • hide condition bar from equipment section (both maximized and minimized option have lower height)

- display all conditions in previous Soul placement in equipment section with correct order of conditions and it's position:
  1. poison
  2. fire
  3. manashield
  4. paralyze
  5. skull
  6. swords
  7. drunk
  8. energy
  9. haste

(of course it will never happen to be hasted and paralyzed at the same time)

List of features missing:
  • to remove option "Show Private Messages in Game Window" from the "Console Options" window and adjust the height of that window
  • to remove "Characters you allow to message you:" section from the "Edit Ignore List" window
  • to remove Soul entry from Skills window (in my DLL it's replaced by Exp/h)
  • to show tooltips on hover state on condition

View attachment 72125
(7.4 view, not actual one)​

- some others I don't know

Exp/h counter starts working on player login, so if you want to reset it, you will need to restart the client or log out and log back in.

If I will ever manage to add some missing feature, I will post an update. Also, please post any bug/client debug you will encounter. Usage is to just unpack winmm.dll next to 7.72 client executable and login. Have fun!
Are you going to leave the code open so you can change it?

Will there be any updates to this dll to make it perfect?

I can tell that removing the 'Soul points' from Skills window was one of the worse tasks I ever did.

Back