• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DMG UE sorcerer

Victorpzr

Reaction score
Sorcerer is beating too, and magic level is very easy to climb, 2 sorcerer 140 already giving HS in a level 170 mage, have to lower the damage, since it will not help reduce the "rates" magic level.
and still is the fact that you can use simultaneously "Hell's core" and "Rage of the Skies" among other spells

Please do not use acronyms only the common, because I do not speak English to act a questioning on the subject, because I use google translator

Last edited:
Druids can para and heal, sorcerers have the strongest spells, knights have stupid hp, and paladins and have great hp and healing... its all balanced!

Druids can para and heal, sorcerers have the strongest spells, knights have stupid hp, and paladins and have great hp and healing... its all balanced!

Paladin with hitting 620 on "utito tempo san" in knight is balanced?
Sorc hitting 600 + in the UE
I understand that this is a OT serves, more in the 250 level yourself, you would not even hitting 450 UE, no with sorcerer in tibia global
much less paladin hitting 600

- - - Updated - - -

# Name Magic Level
1 Victorianous 120
-----------------------------/\ top magic level
Not to mention the items that give magic level, and still think that vocations are balanced?
earlier today a level 77 druid played the "UE" on me and hit 377

15:02 Fury Shooter [77]: i have ml 73
15:02 Bala Sunset [130]: mas frigo pliz
15:02 Fury Shooter [77]: exevo gran mas frigo
15:02 You lose 377 hitpoints due to an attack by Fury Shooter.

Last edited:
Back