• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

do ya like it? :D

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
well i was booring today and i tryed out map some shit for 8.22 or smthin like that
couz im a calsic 7.6 mapper i tryed 8.22 out
i dont say its the best but its my first :/
579-shit.jpg

\/
585-shit1.jpg

\/
586-shit2.jpg

\/
587-shit3.jpg

Last edited:
It's your first time, I know..
But it sucks really bad.

You can't give tips to a guy like this. If you are going to map, then you need to start very early.

Yes you can give tips to a guy like this.

I started mapping not to long ago and you can give tips to a guy like me?

Then don't say anything because he might get it wrong and stops with mapping.

@Down: It wasn't mean't for you.

Last edited:
lol, seeing this makes my first attempt look awesome :) Its too square.. why have u got a boat on ice? It should be underwater.. and, its got no point to it lol - u cant really use it for anything.

You can't give tips to a guy like this. If you are going to map, then you need to start very early.

Your acting a bit to "big", kid.
(and im not saying that I am better than you). Im also a kid.

This has apsolutely nothing to do with when you start it, but how much time you spend in front of your computer. In front of a map editor.

Perhaps you have been on the mapeditor a couple more hours than him? (a).
And he seem to be a newbeginner when it comes to especially 8.22. He even told that, your so rude I couldn't believe it was you in the start.

My response:
I have to say its not good mapping, it could need some more details.

You should compare your mapping with Pro Mapper OT

He started with this:
919d1218499624-pmo-basic-ultimate-maps-see-my-progress-temple.jpg

After a short while he made this:
1308d1223842554-pmo-basic-ultimate-maps-see-my-progress-icecamp.jpg

So keep on mapping, and lets hope you don't get as arrogantly as certain-other mappers does when you improove your skill, since thats just stupid, and destroys a bit the good community we actually have here on otland. :)

@Pro Warbringer:

Listen to Znote :).

Everyone have a chance to be the best.

Back