• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you agree with this changes?

Do you agree with this changes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In my opinion the best option for lunarforce is transfer all characters from lunar to shadow but if Mark don't want restart lunarforce make some changes:

1. Make delay on SSA and might rings
2. 80% lvl lose if die on PVP
3. Make exp stage x1 280-300 lv
4. Make shared like on shadow but only 20% bonus or like on rl tibia 4 voc shared but bonus 30% max
5. Add new maps, like oramond and roshamuul

I'm sure, ambera will die on fews weeks and all want play again on twifysoft. In my opinion its buggera not ambera. Makalele create ambera year and its full bug ots, I remeber start twifysoft and i no see thats many bugs.

Mark is better programer like Makalele and its true. Twifysoft its better.

@Mark listen me and make some changes.

Are you stupid trevor?
We asked for changes/reset for over a year and now when all his players went to ambera the cash stops floading in and he wants to change things.
Fuck that he came to late, ambera may be buggy but atleast they got a good staff and active support. The only thing twifysoft does is check how much money they got on their paypal from lunarforce.

Are you stupid trevor?
We asked for changes/reset for over a year and now when all his players went to ambera the cash stops floading in and he wants to change things.
Fuck that he came to late, ambera may be buggy but atleast they got a good staff and active support. The only thing twifysoft does is check how much money they got on their paypal from lunarforce.

No i am not stupid, but i will be if i answer you. The staff did make changes to lunarforce as some players asked and then those players left the server.

So tell me what is the point of rewinding levels to 120?

- People will still have 500kk on their bank
- You don't have to do anything. Everybody got all addons and all quests are done.

Either make a full reset or dont do anything but dont come with these half plans.

Make a reset or dont touch the server at all... So simple ffs

Back