• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you agree with this changes?

Do you agree with this changes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrevorLuciferus

Legendary User
Reaction score
Thuis is what @Mark said about the changes on Lunarforce

..."The following are possible:

* Reduce levels again but this time for real like 120-160s. (Also magic level of course)
* Change the expierence like 1x after 180 or so (Also magic level of course)
* For the people crying about shared exp, add maybe the 4 different vocation bonus
* Put delay on SSA/Might Rings or anything else which would work for Wars..."

So, as you can see he is clearly listening to the community and he will do some amazing changes if the majority of people agree with them.

I proposed every single one of this ideas and of course i am happy that he is considering implement them, but he said he will only implement the changes if the community agrees.

@Mark ther eis another thing i would like to listen from you : What do you think about the death penalty we have now? would you considerer increase it to 50- 60 % instead of 30 ?

Make the death penalty high as fuck MAKE US FUCKING SWEAT FOR THOSE LEVELS STOP GIVING US THE EASY WAY IN WARS

GIVE ME THE HARD WAY
THE WAY I CRY WHEN I DIE AND WHEN I KILL SOMEONE THE FEELING THAT I KNOW THIS PERSON BEHIND HIS PC IS FUCKT UP CAUSE HE LOST ALOT

Make us loose fucking 100% atleast man
make after lvl 180 1x exp

Let us fight and loose more levels then gain!!

Make this INFERNA v2 Mark

Remember when lunarforce started? it was the sickest shit ever those fights we fought we died we were all levels 150-200 and we were struggling with cash

MASSLOGS happend in this times where do you see a masslog now ? a sneak now? they dont exist because they are useless

give us the oldschool feeling with the new graphics its fine for me

fix ssa delay and might ring

and this ot will be the best war server ever, do NOT lisen to rpgers LUNARFORCE IS HARDCORE PVP not RPG so they have nothing to say here let us decide

Tue info Mark, i promise if you make this server hard to get lvls you will always have a lot of players becauser you are a hell of a programmer and your servers are bug free and very stable.

Make lunarforce the best hardocre server ever, something people will remind forever.

Wars would be alot better but I would atleast let the people who wants to transfer do so before making these changes since otherwise you will have the biggest shitstorm of br's typing really fast and breath really heavy when typing insults in their own language towards Mark/Hani/Siramix
Edit: I don't care if it will cost the ones who wants to transfer their chars to shadowcores any money/premium scrolls since they won't be playing here anyway probably so I'm going to vote on #2 but if the transfer will have a cost it doesn't really matter. ;p

u made this idea? its a convo between him and me u dipshit.. its what i wrote and asked him for

Wow are you going to bitch now ?
Really?

Amazing

I am asking for this changes long time ago, Mark knows it , there are a lot of posts and threads i made asking for every single one of this changes, including death penalty who he made no mention about.

You asked for completely diffent things such as reset etc

But i will not argue with you anymore because you are clearly behaving like a bitch so you will have to find another bitch to discuss who requested first .

go to other thread then its exactly what i wrote.. i dont care what u wrote in the past since ive never read ur posts.. fact is.. its what i wrote to mark and he answered me which ideas of mine are possible to make.

JUST FUCKING RESET SERVER,
IF YOU THINK LVL REDUCE WILL HELP THEN YOU ARE BRAINDEAD !
THERE ARE LEVEL 400s THEY WILL BE STILL HIGH LEVELS AND NEW PLAYERS WONT COME BECAUSE OF THAT SHITS LIKE BEFORE
RESET WOULD BE THE BEST

The fact that you dont read what i say explains why you think that something you posted 3 days ago have anything to do with this new changes.

There will be no reset like you wanted, only level reduction like i asked.
What matters is that i dont care about your bitch behavior who said that first, i want those changes and mark will implement them if the community wants

Wars would be alot better but I would atleast let the people who wants to transfer do so before making these changes since otherwise you will have the biggest shitstorm of br's typing really fast and breath really heavy when typing insults in their own language towards Mark/Hani/Siramix
Edit: I don't care if it will cost the ones who wants to transfer their chars to shadowcores any money/premium scrolls since they won't be playing here anyway probably so I'm going to vote on #2 but if the transfer will have a cost it doesn't really matter. ;p
wait... who are you?

We got Ambera, so why would we come back here once again? you guys are stupid as fuck...

Ambera is full of bugs and not stable. Has been reseted before and will be reseted in near future .

Calar is so retarded that he talks about ambera on a shadowcores/lunarforce forum.

Last edited:
Ambera is full of bugs and not stable. Has been reseted before and will be reseted in near future .

Calar cried for changes in lunar and then left everybody knwos that so keep your mouth on mcdonalds and leave , you are humiliating yourself on ambera by playing with 3 teams to beat entity and you still loose to teams we beat easily.

and when shadow started everybody were talking "omg new server full of bugs and will be rested" and? You are fucking wizard or what to know the future?

and when shadow started everybody were talking "omg new server full of bugs and will be rested" and? You are fucking wizard or what to know the future?

Not everybody told shadow was full of bugs, dont put everybody on your boat.

Ambera got some bugs that are not possible to fix with makalele knowledge, he will need to hire another programmer to fix some of the bugs, and i am not talking about the missing of some basic spells like exevo pan or bugs in places that makes people get debugs.

But anyway, this is shadowcores/lunar forum so if you don´t think i am in the right place to propose changes and talk about this server you are wrong.

Do we have ambera? yeah but this isnt ambera forum, you dont need to be a wizard to figure it out, all you need is a brain a little bit bigger than a br or pl brain i guess

Not everybody told shadow was full of bugs, dont put everybody on your boat.

Ambera got some bugs that are not possible to fix with makalele knowledge, he will need to hire another programmer to fix some of the bugs, and i am not talking about the missing of some basic spells like exevo pan or bugs in places that makes people get debugs.

But anyway, this is shadowcores/lunar forum so if you don´t think i am in the right place to propose changes and talk about this server you are wrong.

Do we have ambera? yeah but this isnt ambera forum, you dont need to be a wizard to figure it out, all you need is a brain a little bit bigger than a br or pl brain i guess

so tell me about your serious bugs which ambera has?

Back