• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you believe in aliens?

Do you believe in aliens?

• Total voters
I believe that if there are 1000s of galaxies at least one or more planets developed as ours did. I think that we will once be aliens to another planet because we will evolve and adapt to a new way of living. But do i believe that there are green people out there probing humans no. I just think that there is someone else out there that evolved before we did and found a way to travel in space faster than we can. Fast enough to go from galaxy to galaxy in more than 1000 years. It took neil armstrong like 6 years to travel from earth to the moon. We're doing it now in like a year. We'll get there eventually.

Before you get too optimistic about the possibility of life on other planets, you should have a look at this article. Yes, it's a bit old, but the facts are still true, any slight variation from the orbit Earth has would not support life.

It's in the first column on the left.

The Dispatch - Google News Archive Search

"At a distance of 93 million miles from the sun, earthly temperatures have supported life. But if our earth had been slung into an orbit only 5 percent closer to the sun, a runaway greenhouse effect would have turned the planet into something like Venus—a cloud-shrouded planet with temperatures close to 900° F."

That narrows down your search for habitable planets a bit. And then there are atmospheric conditions to take into account. And beyond that we need to look at the soil/surface of the planet. It really makes you realize how special Earth is.

How do you know that there aren't creatures that are able to adapt certain types of environment?
Just keep in mind, when we say life, we mean any living things, not just living things from Earth.

Some Videos:

I want to believe!
Uhm, well, as many others are saying aswell, we can't be alone!
But have they really been here on earth? If so, they must be friendly.
Otherwise, with that technology (as we can't travel to find them...) we would be an easy target.
Or is their alot of our technology that we "deadly" still don't know anything about...?

Two cool Alien Videos that I believe is two of the best ones made, real or not.
The Grey Alien - YouTube
Area 51 Alien - YouTube (A longer version can be downloaded with the interview from the person who took this tape etc)

Two "Movies" about Aliens that will make you wonder and shit your pants: (Warning, You might not ever be the again same)
The Fourth Kind - Trailer - YouTube
Alien Abduction Incident in Lake County - I am sorry that I couldn't find any link for it, but try download it.
(Make sure you get the right one with a guy going around and filming, there is a bad fake version when the Aliens looks like plastic)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I believe in Aliens. In our Galaxy alone there is an estimated 200-400 BILLION stars, There is probably even more planets than that and thats just one out of the billions of galaxies. In my opinion it would just be stupid to think out of all those possible planets as well as the possible planets we know would be suitable to have similar life to ours because of the similar conditions to earth, that there is no other life... Anything could be possible, there is so much we do not know even about our own planet, never mind the universe. The possibilities our endless.

Last edited:
I believe in Aliens. In our Galaxy alone there is an estimated 200-400 BILLION stars, There is probably even more planets than that and thats just one out of the billions of galaxies. In my opinion it would just be stupid to think out of all those possible planets as well as the possible planets we know would be suitable to have similar life to ours because of the similar conditions to earth, that there is no other life... Anything could be possible, there is so much we do not know even about our own planet, never mind the universe. The possibilities our endless.

That is very true, we know more about the vast space than our own oceans.
Too bad there isn't a NASA-like organization for aquatics.

there are around 99999999999999999[SUP]999999999999[/SUP] planets
we are not alone... talaturen is a f*cking alien

ofcourse i don't, mexicans are an electromagnetic hologram created by interdimentional portals made out of leopard meat infected with poleo. Im dead serious.

I've been a deep believer ever since my first LSD trip. Mostly because I thought space was boring and had close to zero interest in it. I'd almost go so far and say it's naive to think we're completely alone in the universe. However, it's still to be proven of course :)

I believe there are Aliens, but not like they are in the movies (Way ahead of our technogely and things like that)
I just believe in them because, I dont know why we would be the only planet with living creatures.

I believe there are Aliens, but not like they are in the movies (Way ahead of our technogely and things like that)
I just believe in them because, I dont know why we would be the only planet with living creatures.

because god created us that way?

what kind of question is that?

because god created us that way?

what kind of question is that?
People who use the idea's harbored inside of religion to better themselves and others around, that's fine. Great even.
Using religion as a pillar to stand upon in an argument, in any case other then religion versus religion, is completely unrealistic, biased, and voids any merit the aforementioned person had before that point.

It's arrogant to believe that alien life does not exist.
Due to the vastness of the entire universe, it is extremely unlikely that we will ever meet or interact with intelligent alien life, simply due to the distances involved.

Ofcourse I do not "believe" in aliens, I know about them. I also know that it is something I will most likely never know by experience, but that is another thing.

an infinite universe has infinite possibilities

i don't see how anyone could NOT think there's more life out there

The question isn't if they exist but where.
I don't believe that we're first intelligent species in the universe. They either don't know or don't want to interact with us. If second case is true then we're either not advanced enough for them to come (some galactic code restrictions) or we're in some kind of restricted area like national park or something.

My brother... Well, when he was around 12 saw an alien INSIDE of the school (The school is in the middle of nowhere with a mountain nearby), stalkin him behind a wall, just before the school open (He went inside to wait for the other guys) then he ran away scared, he said the alien was surprised to see him too and he ran away too
I do believe him because he is my brother, and he was shocked when he told us (My family)

Then years later I saw that zimbawe video and well, looks like they like schools, or they are interested on something like that

A chicken farm is around 1 km from the school, and workers have reported a strange creature roaming at the evening, so it might be the same

I do believe my brother, he never have told anyone about this... And I think these stories at the farm are true...

I do believe we are not alone on the universe and they (aliens) are watching us... e_e

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That smelly smell....

... of bullshit :rolleyes:

Back