• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you have an OT server with a dedicated server?

Raiden

Developer
Reaction score
hello, i want to ask here if you got a dedicated server for your server, if the answer is yes so post how much cost per month, the name of the dedicated server, hardware details and that whole information

why?... It might be interesing for new ot managers also we can see what services are better or the OT community have a common used dedicated server for all servers? so... Come on, post something

PD: i didnt got any dedicated server, so this can help me a lot to select one

There was a professional vps that was £20 sterling monthly for upto 8gb server LOL easy remote console, allowed 4 servers assigned to the vps. Idk the other details as this was a fair time ago, but i
remember it having the potential of holding about 1500 players, maybe 1000 with little to no lag.
The remote was an extra £5.99 to setup etc but a 1 off payment.
With a setup of like £15 for the server
and like
£5 monthly for security

That's just to show u a rough price of what a professional supplier can offer at.

As for private hosters, i wouldn't go farther than znote, amoaz etc they are the most trustworthy and realistic hosters

Last edited:
mate, that cost 140$, dedicated server are that expensive?

I just gives u a link, u can remove 500gb hdd, cuz its useless for ots. mouthly transfer, net speed. And price will reduce below 50$

Back