• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you have pets?

Zoriath

Reaction score
Well, like the title says.. Do you have pets? Like dogs, cats, rabbits, etc.?

I got 3 cats, a dog and 4 chickens. Have had 2 mice before too.

I have a dog called "Rinty" it's a she and I'm not always in the mood to walk with it. ;/

I have a dog called "Rinty" it's a she and I'm not always in the mood to walk with it. ;/

Me neither with mine. I like to walk with the dog with a friend or something, I prefer to be not alone.

:S, how did she die?
Some kind of disease we think, thier mother abandon them.
But she was a fighter the only one who survived of the hatch.
She'd been eating on the other kitties. There where also incest involved, that could've been the reason why she died. :( (wild cats running around our farm)

Tired going to sleep now, good night!

Which one do you like most? I guess the dog.. They are very social ;)

Actually im more of a cat person. The dog is still very friendly and loving, but aswell as Xenios im not always in the mood to walk it and tbh im a bit lazy sometimes xD. ;p. Therefore a cat is easier to handle cuz it can pretty much take care of itself.

Well, like the title says.. Do you have pets? Like dogs, cats, rabbits, etc.?

I got 3 cats, a dog and 4 chickens. Have had 2 mice before too.

4 CHICKENS :O? >.<

No I don't have any pets, i'm allergic.

4 CHICKENS :O? >.<

No I don't have any pets, i'm allergic.

Ye 4 :p My parents bought them because they think they are cute. They are very small and black. Also we barely have to buy eggs anymore :D

Have 9 fishes xD

if I whould get another pet its going to be an cat..

Somewere before I had 2 dogs, and 2 cats...

Back