• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you have pets?

Soon I'll post pictures of my pets. But this time the camera fucked it up. :p

1210-chickens.jpg

Chickens :D

1209-two-my-cats.jpg

Two of the cats!

1208-other-cat.jpg

The other cat ;)

1207-my-dog-shes-blind-because-some-disease-eyes-where-very-ugly-so-they-had-take-them-out-s.jpg

My dog, she's blind because of some disease :(, the eyes where very ugly so they had to take them out :S. Well, she doesn't care, I think she doesn't even remember anymore when she could see. Atleast she's still happy :D

Last edited:
what do you have behind the chickens, mariana ? :D kiding
nice pets...

My Self, i dont have any pets but i would like to have a own farm...

I have two rabbits, laol.

I would like to have a cat. o_O

1207-my-dog-shes-blind-because-some-disease-eyes-where-very-ugly-so-they-had-take-them-out-s.jpg

My dog, she's blind because of some disease :(, the eyes where very ugly so they had to take them out :S. Well, she doesn't care, I think she doesn't even remember anymore when she could see. Atleast she's still happy :D

That's really sad for the dog that she can't see anything. :eek:!

How old is she?

ive got 2 turtles the first turtle i saw is named Alfonzo ans the other name is Silent Defender i call it sometimes for "fatso dont eat all the food"

ill maybe take a pic later

I have 41 cats, 89 elephants, ½ dog (the legs are gone, don't ask me how it happened)

And I have 1 Zebra, 2 Gorillas, 1 Anaconda, 4 Tarantulas, 5 Bats, 2 Koala Bears, 3 Scorpions, 8 Giant Turtles, 6 Rats, 5 Tigers, 19 Wasps, 176 Ants, 3 Bee's and last I have 1 Elephant, called Alfred.

And I have 1 Zebra, 2 Gorillas, 1 Anaconda, 4 Tarantulas, 5 Bats, 2 Koala Bears, 3 Scorpions, 8 Giant Turtles, 6 Rats, 5 Tigers, 19 Wasps, 176 Ants, 3 Bee's and last I have 1 Elephant, called Alfred.

You must be dead by now?

Yeah, and I forgot, I got a Giant Spider too. >.<

Back