• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you know of a stable 8.7-9.44 distro that uses mods?

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
As the title says Im looking for a STABLE 8.7-9.44+ rev that features the use of MODS so I can use events and keep scripts in one location. I would really prefer if the server had HORSE mounts which I think is around 9.44.

So I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me find a STABLE distro to use and what I mean when I say that is: lets say I have NO SCRIPTS IN THE SERVER THAT HAVE ERRORS THAT CAUSES A CRASH; with flawless scripts the server will be able to handle around 100 players with atleast 1 week of uptime without crashing or having errors in it where the players cant access/do certain things because the distro doesnt feature it.

I need this distro for a RPG server I'm working on and its going to be mostly NPC quests and just a big map. So I need a stable rev that WILL NOT CRASH so players are actually able to play the server without frequent set backs that lead to a player getting set back into an area when he already completed the quest before the crash.

I know there are ways to crash a server either way if its stable, but I'm looking for the MOST STABLE REVISION so I can try to fix it up from there.
I NEED MOUNTS, and right now I find 3884 is one of the most stable for 8.6; but I want to update to mounts and have no idea what would be most stable to do my project on.

Try rev 4395 client 8.71
uptime 540 hours with -/+ 200 players

Does that have horse mounts or just the first 6-7 they started out with?

So basically I'd need a stable 9.31+ - for example: 9.44

So does anyone have a 9.44 STABLE Distro?

I have a thread there aswell, this thread has already got more replies. The premium people here tend to only care about themselves most of the time. I've posted in the premium boards a few times and got 0 replies yet I post in free acc boards, and bam.. people reply. Plus, premium is only good for revisions, which is why im here asking. WHAT REVISION SHOULD I USE THAT IS MOST STABLE..

What's wrong with 9.46?
Talaturen and Elf's recent release might be stable.

I think I downloaded that, but it didnt have mods.. ;\ Im assuming you didn't download it, but yeh; I need mods and I coulda swore there was a 9.44 with mods.

Check some other forums, i believe i found one before it was 9.31 i believe, some kind of CRYSTAL SERVER or w/e it calls, it was ********** i believe, not sure!

I dont know if it's illegal to post other FORUMS, but if it is illegal, then please delete my post

Sincerely, Denix!

Tested 9.44 - The connections dont work. I use 8.6, everyone can connect; I switch to 9.44, no one can connect. I compiled a 8.71 server, seems to be okay right now.. still have some major testing to do though before I can declare it stable for me. If any of you have info on stable revs, let me know. 9.1-9.44 is what I need, I see a 9.1 server with 300 players online; there has to be a stable rev.. from 9.1-9.44; and plus Lordaeron had 9.44, 100+ players; massive up time.

I think everybody on this forum just smokes to much marijuana and has forgotten or something.

@Extrodus
msg red he is using 9.44 ask him about the rev he's using for his server !! =)

Back