• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you like techno!? I create it!

Skylinx

Game Programmer
Reaction score
Hey guys, im Mike.
Im polish / swedish mix.
[DJ AWAKENING]
I am 16 years old, and I map / program LUA. Nothing fancy.

Well, I make techno!
Using FL Studio 8 XXL, and a keyboard and synthesizer, I create techno songs!
I just started this summer, and I have been improving, and am improving all the time!
If you like classic, dj mangoo kind of techno, you'll love my stuff.
Some have vocals, some don't
My techno is 100% created by me and not stolen from anyone, and please, do not steal my music! :(

Here is my youtube channel!
YouTube - djayawakenings kanal
youtube.com/djayawakening

Here is some songs if you are lazy to click my channel! HIGH QUALITY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pZzHcBSFk4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM51K708ZY4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWQvabIc0D8&feature=channel

Not too rusty ;-) I'm not much of a techno fan though, but it sounds good to me.

Haha, yeah.
Making sounds, synths and stuff is not easy. Melody's as well, super hard and take practice.
Please listen, and if u already have, thank you!

rox, on some songs the tempo is kinda loss and doesn't fit at all with the voice etc... but still nice to be a novice :) keep em comming!

well im sorry to inform you that techno hasnt been around for some years now, these days there are about 348123648 diffrent sub genres of techno, but not rly any true techno

Your songs has nothing to do with Techno. It's more like Trance -> Hardstyle.

You can learn about music genres here:
Ishkur's Guide to Electronic Music | New Home on Techno.org

dude this isnt hardstyle at all...

it could possible fall under psytrance but not really.

I love your songs dude but the one problem is the bass..you need to find a more powerful bass sound. thats what gets you pumped up! it just seems too soft but overall I give you an 8/10
Usually hate techno vocals but yours are good.

I never said it's a Hardstyle. I said it's more like a Hardstyle. You see the difference? I mean it inherits something from that subgenre.

And if you think it could fall under PsyTrance then I can assure you, that you have never heard real PsyTrance. It has nothing to do with PsyTrance same as has nothing to do with Techno.

lockjoint said:
Usually hate techno vocals but yours are good.
Funny because it's really rare for Techno songs to have vocal.

synthesizer does a good job of making it techno :)
listen to the third song its pretty sick.

thank you guys, I am still un educated in all these genre's, but frankly I dont care :), just listen to the music and enjoy!

I appreciate all of you for listening!
I always see flaws in some of my songs, and I am currently working on a new one.

Oh, and about the bass!
This is the problem, my computer has a very powerful bass system, and my speakers are expensive, as well as my headphones, there specialized wireless 200 dollar dj headphones, so the bass is POWERFUL!
But I notice the bass is bad on some computers, good one some.
I am still trying to find a way around making the bass powerful for everyone!
please understand that im 16 :p I dont have super equipment, and I just started xD

thank you guys, I am still un educated in all these genre's, but frankly I dont care :), just listen to the music and enjoy!

I appreciate all of you for listening!
I always see flaws in some of my songs, and I am currently working on a new one.

Oh, and about the bass!
This is the problem, my computer has a very powerful bass system, and my speakers are expensive, as well as my headphones, there specialized wireless 200 dollar dj headphones, so the bass is POWERFUL!
But I notice the bass is bad on some computers, good one some.
I am still trying to find a way around making the bass powerful for everyone!
please understand that im 16 :p I dont have super equipment, and I just started xD

ok keep it up :D

Hey guys, im Mike.
Im polish / swedish mix.
[DJ AWAKENING]
I am 16 years old, and I map / program LUA. Nothing fancy.

Well, I make techno!
Using FL Studio 8 XXL, and a keyboard and synthesizer, I create techno songs!
I just started this summer, and I have been improving, and am improving all the time!
If you like classic, dj mangoo kind of techno, you'll love my stuff.
Some have vocals, some don't
My techno is 100% created by me and not stolen from anyone, and please, do not steal my music! :(

Here is my youtube channel!
YouTube - djayawakenings kanal
youtube.com/djayawakening

Here is some songs if you are lazy to click my channel! HIGH QUALITY!
YouTube - DJ Awakening - Move your self [PureBeatz Volume 1]
YouTube - DJ Awakening - Kick the Bass [PureBeatz Volume 1]
YouTube - DJ Awakening - Take Control [PureBeatz Volume 1]
If you got a cracked version of it could you pass me the link in PM? :) Id like to have it <3 ill rep your for weeks tho :D

Back
Top Bottom