• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ZINGIFTW - NEW MOVIE RELEASE - 4K - 25th FEB

Yoffaaz

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well. It's been a while for those who know me, but now I'm back with a Tibia-war masterpiece that I'm sure everyone will enjoy. (even though the state of the game).

Mark your calendars for February 25th at 20:00 CET because this isn't just any video—it's been meticulously crafted in stunning 4K resolution, with over 500 hours of editing, over 1000 euros spent in production, some 3D animations, and much more!

Prepare yourselves for 14 minutes and 30 seconds of pure entertainment. Trust me, this is the kind of content you'll want to enjoy with popcorn by your side!

(Server: Retalia)

The Video is on a premiere and the link can be found below or through my YouTube channel, search for ZingiForTheWin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KaXC0azTCw

I hope to see a trailer that fits the Tibia style 🤣
Good luck!

is it still zaur & furkan vs krommo & alex or something changed?

I actually posted a YouTube-Shorts as a trailer.. :D
I hope to see a trailer that fits the Tibia style 🤣
Good luck!
Post automatically merged:

is it still zaur & furkan vs krommo & alex or something changed?
Its basically us (Core) Zaur & Azii vs Alex + Gutek and the whole EU open PvP community (Retro Delusion).
Average battle is like 70 vs 170..

Lol, what kind of hype is that? :D Ok, you got my attention :D :D
hahah yeah its quite good for being in the this state of the game... If it would be 7.4 or 8.6 this video would be really really sick..

I actually posted a YouTube-Shorts as a trailer.. :D

Its basically us (Core) Zaur & Azii vs Alex + Gutek and the whole EU open PvP community (Retro Delusion).
Average battle is like 70 vs 170..

hahah yeah its quite good for being in the this state of the game... If it would be 7.4 or 8.6 this video would be really really sick..

Ah I see it, to be honest, I dislike it, but might be because I studied film.
If the whole video is going to be like this then I will be prepared for a headache :eek:
This doesn't fit with a Tibia game at all, all I see are AE templates, and a lot of unneeded effects, very hard to grab any kind of information with that much going on.
Especially the effects have no flow. If a person is too distracted by all the animations and effects it is not a good video.

But then again, don't listen to me, a lot of people seem to love it!

Ah I see it, to be honest, I dislike it, but might be because I studied film.
If the whole video is going to be like this then I will be prepared for a headache :eek:
This doesn't fit with a Tibia game at all, all I see are AE templates, and a lot of unneeded effects, very hard to grab any kind of information with that much going on.
Especially the effects have no flow. If a person is too distracted by all the animations and effects it is not a good video.

But then again, don't listen to me, a lot of people seem to love it!
Yeah, that wasnt my way of editing before, but now as I got a better computer I wanted to push it.
Also I kind of had to compensate with the editing because the actual RL Tibia content itself is very bad nowadays...
But I'm confident that you will like some parts of it at least :)

ank boat traps FTW XD
If you look closely at it, then you will see that it was about to be a true disaster as the people that was actually lining, wasnt even ready for it xDD But Trooper Patricks saved the day haha

My head hurts after watching that video with sl many effects = hard to even follow the gameplay because of the effects

First 30 seconds of titles made me literally not wanting to watch this "masterpiece" any further.

My head hurts after watching that video with sl many effects = hard to even follow the gameplay because of the effects
I can't satisfy 100% of the viewers sadly but I do have a 97.7% like rate which indicates that the majority likes it :D

First 30 seconds of titles made me literally not wanting to watch this "masterpiece" any further.
That quite typical of any video of this length, especially 'cinematic' videos, so I'm guessing that you rather watch shorter videos instead? :)

Back