• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you like to play Incomplete(Beta) Servers? (That may reset)

Do you play Closed or Open Betas of Video Games?

• Total voters
Most projects that you have released are never finished, yet are always fun to play until a certain point.
Knowing your previous projects I can almost guarantee I will have some fun and login everyone once in a while to see the updates.
Can't say the same for others.

It is true I never finish my servers. But honestly, when is an MMORPG ever truly finished? Is Tibia finished? Not really. I have released servers before, and people played them, and I ended up closing them down, but I did kind of "abandon them" because they weren't where I wanted them to be when I quit working on them. I could have released any of my servers, and worked on JUST that server forever, even until this day (that would be over 7 years I think) and it still wouldn't be finished.

I don't think I can, or ever will finish any of my servers. There is always more I will always want to add, and I will never run out of ideas.
The best I can really hope for is simply a stable player-base that continues to enjoy all the stuff I add. The only reason my server isn't available right now is I don't think it could hold a stable player-base for a very long time.

Once it can, I will release it, but it won't ever be "finished". Much like I don't think Necronia will ever be "Finished". You will simply be "done" working on it because of loss of interest.

Back