• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you speed? (Driving)

I'm guessing you drive an Acura most surely an Integra from 88-90-ish(could be wrong) but I haven't seen any other "Japanese" car(not even Korean) that has an Inline4 1.7L engine, if it is an Acura then the engine probably is a B17A1.

Anyways now for my experience I have gone 120MPH on my 87 Toyota Supra and that was Street Racing against a Mitsubishi Eclipse 95+ and I'll be frank, I was pretty Scared/Excited. But usually I always go 10-20 over the speed limit.

I drive an '05 Honda Civic DX. It's a piece. I'm not 100% on 1.7L~ I'm not big into cars.

Today, was doing around 85mph on 50 limit, nothing exciting yet, but I wasnt speeding for fun, I was in hurry. + in London there are baaarree cameras

Well, in sweden we got km/h, the fastest I ever driven was about 277km/h with my cousins corvette c5 z06, the highest you can drive here is 110 KM/h according the swedish rules, or 120, not rly sure

Why so serious? Can't speed on your moped?

considering my work is based on driving.. I pretty much think there are enough idiots in the trafic as it is. You don't have to make yourself more stupid than you really are. If it came to my knowledge that I got a whiplash (spelling) caused by a idiot who thought it was "funny" to drive while not looking I wouldn't be so happy.

with the way he reason stuffs make me think he ain't in the age of using moped :(

Oh.. So you're saying driving with closed eyes is a wierd way of reasoning? I rather be a guy who stand up for my "wierd" thinking, than be a lame mythomaniac who's only goal is to get alot of "e-friends". You should grow yourself a pair of balls and get yourself some REAL friends, in the REAL world. Nobody cares how big your e-penis is. And nobody cares about how you got the "sword of fury" or how you got a gm on real tibia. Or how you had 6 girlfriends who ALL looked like models. You are the defenition of pathetic loser.

Over and out :)

@Dunder, never said I had 6 girl friends that looked like models, but I've had 6 of them, yup.
Secondly I probably have more rl life than you'll ever will be able to get..

What you stand up for is bullshit on internet, and I hope for love of god you're not the same irl, because that would be embarrassing seriously.
Rl friends, as you name it I suppose you got none, and as defense you try use "attack", which will go back to you.
Unlike you, I don't put quotes of my enemies in my signature. "bragging".
As I said, you argue like you would get somewhere with it, you're still a retard.

considering my work is based on driving.. I pretty much think there are enough idiots in the trafic as it is. You don't have to make yourself more stupid than you really are. If it came to my knowledge that I got a whiplash (spelling) caused by a idiot who thought it was "funny" to drive while not looking I wouldn't be so happy.

Oh.. So you're saying driving with closed eyes is a wierd way of reasoning? I rather be a guy who stand up for my "wierd" thinking, than be a lame mythomaniac who's only goal is to get alot of "e-friends". You should grow yourself a pair of balls and get yourself some REAL friends, in the REAL world. Nobody cares how big your e-penis is. And nobody cares about how you got the "sword of fury" or how you got a gm on real tibia. Or how you had 6 girlfriends who ALL looked like models. You are the defenition of pathetic loser.

Over and out :)

I didn't co-sign driving with your eyes closed lol. I co-sign speeding though \o. I hate slow drivers. Period. Exclamation point! Comma, tilde ~ asterik *

I didn't co-sign driving with your eyes closed lol. I co-sign speeding though \o. I hate slow drivers. Period. Exclamation point! Comma, tilde ~ asterik *

I can't say I hate slow driving but I enjoy speeding, of course with limits and secure. :p

Secondly I probably have more rl life than you'll ever will be able to get..

How about you define what a "life" is. And then ill get back to you on this point.

What you stand up for is bullshit on internet, and I hope for love of god you're not the same irl, because that would be embarrassing seriously.

Standing up for bs on the internet... You kinda lost me here.. I don't rlly get what you are trying to say. Internet will allways be filled with idiots. No matter what. Standing up for bullshit irl? I guess you and me don't have the same sight of whats bs and whats not. Im really not a political correct guy. I don't like ppl who are. Just because 5 million guys like shit, doesn't mean I do. I rather stand up for my beleves than go with the flow. Even if that makes me "embarrassing". On the other hand, I think its more embarrassing that a guy who is 20years old (I assume you are) can't stand up for what he beleves. You care way to much what ppl "think" of you.

Rl friends, as you name it I suppose you got none, and as defense you try use "attack", which will go back to you.

I guess you and me don't have the same definition of friends. You meet a guy 3 times and then you call him a friend. I don't.

The only one im "attacking" is you. And I do it because I can't stand the sight of you. You are a mythomaniac and corrupt, and this I have prooved alot of times, and many among me.

Unlike you, I don't put quotes of my enemies in my signature. "bragging".

Enemy.. haha. I usualy have a sign that makes people laugh. Im sorry that your stupid statements are so dumb that they look good on my signature.

As I said, you argue like you would get somewhere with it, you're still a retard.

Whats the point of arguing if you're not geting enywhere with it?

Back