• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you want to reset lunarforce?

DO YOU WANT RESET LUNARFORCE?

• yes

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • no

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters
YOur Opinion about ambera is totaly bullshit. Ambera :
SSA exhaust for 7 second. Might ring for 10 seconds. That are really good fights.
But your to "PRO" to play on OTS. Better go exp for 1 month and then go war for 2 days.
Rl tibia died a long time ago. Only this retro PvP worlds does matter.
No 1 knows u why do u act like that. I dont care if some 1 doesnt know me but nevermind i see you DO .
Sad but true.
@Slibaha
Glad to see you back playing Tibia.
I said gm's make their ssa's charges 100000 which means they last for long

been using this colours for 6 years or so never heard about dolera ppl or so using it lmao gtfo from here with ur bs

been using this colours for 6 years or so never heard about dolera ppl or so using it lmao gtfo from here with ur bs

shit video and new but lemme find old video and make ur fan boy ass stfu

Also u never play rl tibia, six years? Where what world?

antica hiberna azura

this movies r from 2013/2014 when most ppl use it cuz Ziorr did

my name doesnt matter u probably dont know me as i didnt play there for long
So lvl 20 with these colours? Then what do u know about these worlds where u used these colours? Since u claim they shouldn't be named 'ours' - they've been used since back long by our enemies and our team. I personally know when I transfered to Calva for war they were using them from Dolera, they were also started on Solera by world transfers from dolera.

I play daily dolera, Calva, Inferna and Rowana.. I use these colours long back 6 years, maybe 9? And I never film wars or have casts otherwise I'd link you to something I made

ya bro I was level 20 ;s hope you realize I have nothing to do with real tibia, neither I said I used them on real tibia the past 6 years.

ya bro I was level 20 ;s hope you realize I have nothing to do with real tibia, neither I said I used them on real tibia the past 6 years.
So where? Because these colours are from real tibia and u said ziorr used them? Since ziorr has so many fan boys from ots that's probably why ur team in Shadowcores used these colours.

I have this colours from a friend called Bob who played Kyra long time ago and played OT with me, he is the reason I use them, as the same reason Ziorr uses them. Get your facts right before you come up with more bs bro.

I have this colours from a friend called Bob who played Kyra long time ago and played OT with me, he is the reason I use them, as the same reason Ziorr uses them. Get your facts right before you come up with more bs bro.
Bullshit. Ziiorr does not use them because 'bob', also name an ot on 2008 u used them on

Zantera for example I think.. tell me why Ziorr is using them then? He has the colours from our friend Bob, he also used them on OT before.

Back